No announcement yet.

Sadegh Moharami @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They won 3-1 , so close to that 6th clean sheet of the group .

Comment

They won 3-1. Sadegh with another solid 90 judging from whoscored rating and whenever I flicked off Beira channel.

I havent seen the goal though. Unlucky they dont get record of 6 clean sheets, but nevertheless a super strong display by them to top group with big margin.

Comment

Really, really strong europa performance from dinamo.

Can't wait to watch their knockout round games.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Seeing Sadegh’s success is such a win for TM and young Iranian players. He came in, didn’t play immediately and did NOT let that frustrate him, put his head down and worked hard until he got his chances and seized the opportunity. This happened over a span of YEARS! We have almost never seen that with a young talented footballer especially one coming from a big team in iran like Persepolis. It’s a story that doesn’t get talked about enough in Iranian footy and even here on PFDC. His future is looking very bright and I’m very happy to see dinamo succeed - it’ll only help him in advancing his career and take next steps. Don’t want to speak prematurely but I wouldn’t be surprised if he keeps this up that bigger teams in bigger leagues will be knocking since he’s only 24.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Seeing Sadegh’s success is such a win for TM and young Iranian players. He came in, didn’t play immediately and did NOT let that frustrate him, put his head down and worked hard until he got his chances and seized the opportunity. This happened over a span of YEARS! We have almost never seen that with a young talented footballer especially one coming from a big team in iran like Persepolis. It’s a story that doesn’t get talked about enough in Iranian footy and even here on PFDC. His future is looking very bright and I’m very happy to see dinamo succeed - it’ll only help him in advancing his career and take next steps. Don’t want to speak prematurely but I wouldn’t be surprised if he keeps this up that bigger teams in bigger leagues will be knocking since he’s only 24.

People just dont have a larger perspective and long term understanding of these things.

I get it, croatian league isn't glamourous, but Dinamo Zagreb is the best if not one of the top talent exporting teams of eastern europe.

Dinamo consistently improves their players, and exports them to top 5 leagues every transfer windows.

They took a guy like moharrami who was very shaky on defense his first season, and have helped develop him into a balanced and modern european fullback/wingback.

He's phenomenal on his defense, ball recovery, tackles, and spatial awareness.

His passing is so calm and improved, works so well under pressure.

Wouldnt be surprised if he earns a move to a better league sometime soon.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Making it on a mafia team like Dinamo is really hard. Well done Sadegh.

Comment

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/nogo...ovora-15036353
                Sadegh signs new contract with improved terms. His current one was set to expire shortly. Shows they believe in him as number 1 RB moving forward. Now he can definitely still leave if suitable offers come in during the summer but this will ensure dinamo are properly compensated.

Also impressive showing for croatian football overall. Dinamo set record for mins without conceding goal. Rijeka despite finishing bottom of group put in some impressive performances. Getting point away to real sociedad, beating AZ Alkmaar, playing very tight games with napoli.

Comment

Hopefully, they make CL next year and he can show off on the big stage. I think Sadegh is gonna be better than Milmo at their peaks.

Comment

Comment

How long is the new contract?

Go Moharrami!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        How long is the new contract?

Go Moharrami!
                        believe it now expires in 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          believe it now expires in 2023.
                          No that was the original, its now 2025
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

They just signed a 18 year old rb from England. Surely Stojanovic is on his way out soon, with Sadegh taking the spot and this young guy being the deputy to replace Sadegh in 2-3 years

Comment

At fault for the second goal, completely lost his man.

Comment

Game ended 2-2. They have two more matches this week. Then 1 month break. A really great 1st half of season for the team and sadegh, despite mistake tonight (he was bullied at back post by fwd).

Also impressed with Rijeka team that was solid in EL. Finally some good domestic competition for dinamo, also shows quality of league is getting better.

Comment

Working...
                                X