X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Isnt moharani
    Allowed to play in euro league ? Or why isnt he in the squad
    moharrami is not fully recovered from injury yet. He featured as a starter in almost all the group stage matches.

He should be back for next round.

Comment

https://sportklub.hr/nogomet/krznar-...sti-za-dinamo/

great news, sadegh is back training individually with the ball and should be added to full team practices in the next 7 days.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        https://sportklub.hr/nogomet/krznar-...sti-za-dinamo/

great news, sadegh is back training individually with the ball and should be added to full team practices in the next 7 days.
        Amazing news thanks for the update. That said if we are being optimistic, he could return for the 2nd leg of Europa league vs Villareal in a few weeks I think.....not sure if it will be risky at all and I’m not sure how the other RB has been playing.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lol Sadegh’s face, he looked surprised

Comment

in case more indication was needed of his quality. The guy went from being defensively suspect and more of an rwb to solid defense being one of his defining characteristics

Just goes to show how beneficial a european environment with proper coaching, some adversity (initially didn't play much + loan to lokomotiva) can be in helping players make big leaps in their overall game in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

in case more indication was needed of his quality. The guy went from being defensively suspect and more of an rwb to solid defense being one of his defining characteristics

Just goes to show how beneficial a european environment with proper coaching, some adversity (initially didn't play much + loan to lokomotiva) can be in helping players make big leaps in their overall game in the long run.
              Great news. I thought that Macedonian guy they bought could be a threat but I guess not after seeing this. Sadegh is the best
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Is he still injured or available for tonights game?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  Is he still injured or available for tonights game?
                  He was in training this week. See the video on their insta. Probably will be on the bench
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Not in the squad

Comment

guys come on how can player who is injured for 2.5 months be back in squad after 2 days of training

Think it will be two weeks until we see him maybe start a league match/get decent mins there.

Comment

No surprise. Sadegh is not in the squad today.

Comment

This makes sense. He was injured and now he’s recovering and getting back in form.

What doesn’t make sense is healing from your injury, getting back in form then after sitting on the bench for 5 matches (Cough! Potter! Cough!)

Comment

Skocic visited sadegh in Zagreb today - Dragan posted a pic of them together on his IG story.

He also visited the Iranian embassy: https://www.instagram.com/p/CN4LHmpniXf/?hl=en
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

He wasn't again in squad this weekend, his injury taking longer than expected to heal. Hope he will be ready for qualifier because with the exclusion of Voria and Ramin, the right side is quite fragile in level of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                He wasn't again in squad this weekend, his injury taking longer than expected to heal. Hope he will be ready for qualifier because with the exclusion of Voria and Ramin, the right side is quite fragile in level of experience.
                                https://sportnet.rtl.hr/vijesti/5502...o-finale-sp-a/

he is fully healed and has been in full training for a couple weeks now. They are just being cautious with returning him to competitive games - as per coach in this link. Im sure skocic has spoken to dinamo staff actually about this to ensure he is on a plan to be fully ready for our qualifiers, bc i really dont think anybody is on his level right now. Watching voria in ACL, man he is horrendous defensively and ramin these days is playing as a regular RW for a lower qatari team.

I honestly think hardani is best iranian RB after sadegh right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X