Sadegh Moharami @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    i hope he makes it back for second leg...he is due to make his comeback this month, but not sure it will be at the very end or in the middle.
    ^you mean next month..?
    this month is nearly over.
    this sucks ... he really could use some EU exposure to improve his player profile..!

Comment

By the sounds of his injury it would be super dangerous for him to be rushed back for any of these games and I doubt the club will do that.

Super disappointed though that he will miss such a fixture. Would have been huge for his exposure to show what he can do against a top class side like spurs. Hopefully they can pull off a miracle and advance to the next round where sadegh could safely participate
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They should hopefully qualify CL next year where he can showcase his talents against some big teams

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          By the sounds of his injury it would be super dangerous for him to be rushed back for any of these games and I doubt the club will do that.
          Sorry if I have not kept up, but what is his injury?

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
            It is also what I wonder for Delfi. The guy is dead or what?
            It seems having a trial with PSV makes you injury prone

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
              it was actually a fairly serious Achilles injury but no tear, just bad strain.

Comment

It’s his birthday today - he’s now 25, still in his “young years” at the tail end of it though and he’s really progressed a lot since I saw him with Malavan....damesh garm!

Also did anyone see Gholi’s IG story wishing sadegh happy bday calling him daei???? Is he actually gholizadeh’s daie??? That has to be one of the most interesting TM links ever if so
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

His manager got sentenced to jail for stealing/siphoning 27 million euros from the club.

Comment

damn. He was an excellent coach who helped sadegh improve a lot, made him a starter in league and EL, and approved offering him long term deal with nice pay rise.

Comment

Dinamo Zagreb and criminal activity go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        damn. He was an excellent coach who helped sadegh improve a lot, made him a starter in league and EL, and approved offering him long term deal with nice pay rise.
                        His assistant is taking over, hopefully he rates him

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          His assistant is taking over, hopefully he rates him
                          in that case it will probably be similar decent situation for him. Thanks for info.

Dont see him doing anything drastically different with one of their most successful teams in past 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            His manager got sentenced to jail for stealing/siphoning 27 million euros from the club.
                            Respect. Gotta have some boulder sized balls to steal that much money.
                            Last edited by The; 03-15-2021, 05:01 PM.

Comment

^^
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Zagreb about to take Spurs into extra time - great game from them.

Comment

Working...
                                X