Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's playing with the most important thing for a goalie now: confidence.

Comment

Alipour coming in for second half

Comment

Ali Alipour coming on!

Comment

What a save by Amir!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

By the way you can watch the game live in good quality on the Livescores app.

Comment

game on still ?

link ?

Comment

they lost 2-1 to Jafar Salmani's new team. Maritimo played well and were a bit unlucky. Abedzadeh a bit at fault for second goal, ball fell in weird area but still did not deal with it well

Alipour was decently impressive. Looked sharp and also nearly had an assist. He will do well in this team.

As for Salmani's new team, they are much better than last year. Two Japan starters. Their coach is ex SNA coach. Salmani once he beds in, finishes paper work could develop well here under his ex coach, and hopefully provide competition for milad down the line.

Comment

^logged on to only see the final highlights and a goal scored on him... probably was the 2nd goal ..?
                  toopeh kiri oomad oonja and sorta looked like Amir was also fouled on the play too..? not so sure you could fault the guy for conceding that goal..?
                  although i barely gotta a 3sec look of that incident ..so ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ^logged on to only see the final highlights and a goal scored on him... probably was the 2nd goal ..?
                    toopeh kiri oomad oonja and sorta looked like Amir was also fouled on the play too..? not so sure you could fault the guy for conceding that goal..?
                    although i barely gotta a 3sec look of that incident ..so ??
                    yeah it was not a glaring error but I thought he could have dealt with it better. was not helped by the soaked pitch

Comment

Both goals conceded by maritimo were 100% the defense’s fault.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Anyone see the 2nd half that can speak to how Alipour looked?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here are the highlights:

Neither goal was Abedzadeh's fault, per se. But his positioning wasn't great on either goal, in my opinion.

Comment

I don't see how either goal was at all his fault. 0% at fault.

Comment

Abedz starting, Alipour benched

Comment

Alipour coming on

Comment

Working...
                                X