Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone tell me what chip me means ? i didnt get it but it was posted everywhere om instagram !?, before alex telles shot the penalty amir abedzadeh shouted chip me bro, alex you are a big player, chip me !?

Comment

^ chipping means like the goal Al-Nassr player scored on Persepolis 1-0. It's a cheeky way of scoring penalties and Ali karimi used to do many of those: So "Chip me" means if you dare do a chip shot.

Edit: they also call it "Panenka".
      Last edited by webmaster; 10-07-2020, 01:24 AM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Amir has the best performance among the keepers in the league with sixteen saves so far. He deserves to start against Mali tomorrow.

Go Abedzadeh!

Comment

-------------

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...sVideoViewed=1

Ali Alipour and Jefri able to enter

The latest reinforcements from Marítimo are able to enter the options of Lito Vidigal

The latest reinforcements from Marítimo are able to enter the options of Lito Vidigal, as soon as the technician understands. Iranian Ali Alipour, who has a legion of 1.8 million followers on Instagram, has already played a few minutes in private with Farense and can make his debut with shirt number 70 with Portimonense. Also the international media player for Brunei, who will wear the number 14 and has one of the middle names on the jersey (Jefri), entered the match last Saturday and waits for the first call.

Meanwhile, the team trained in Ribeira Brava without internationals Amir, Zainadine and Milson, who are returning in the next few days, in time to enter the options for the match with the Algarve. Guardian Charles is still absent, authorized to settle personal matters.

Comment

[QUOTE=Futbaldoost;2705516]Amir has the best performance among the keepers in the league with sixteen saves so far. He deserves to start against Mali tomorrow.
              Go Abedzadeh!

Actually, interestingly, across top flight European leagues, he is third overall in terms of saves per game

Comment

This guy from brunei mentioned above is the richest footballer in the world - his family’s value (royal family of Brunei) at 20 billion dollars!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...-maritimo/amp/

Amir get friendly with this guy
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  This guy from brunei mentioned above is the richest footballer in the world - his family’s value (royal family of Brunei) at 20 billion dollars!
                  yea, they can pick up mad kos cruising Madeira coastline borrowing his uncle's pimped out ride..!!

Looks like a "Pimp My Ride" job done by the cineh sazihaye dame harame emaam reza...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    yea, they can pick up mad kos cruising Madeira coastline borrowing his uncle's pimped out ride..!!

Looks like a "Pimp My Ride" job done by the cineh sazihaye dame harame emaam reza...!!
                    LOL mordam as khandeh you’re truly one of a kind BL
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

They already are friends on social media ($$$). I read online the guy from Brunei could be a target of a kidnapping or an assassination due to his family's political involvement and his family's amassed wealth (His uncle is the Sultan of Brunei: Hassanal Bolkiah) Not sure how true that is, but it's out there.

^ I think it was Iranianarsenal11 who recommended me this video from Drew Binsky awhile back when I was asking if anyone has been to Brunei before on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        They already are friends on social media ($$$). I read online the guy from Brunei could be a target of a kidnapping or an assassination due to his family's political involvement and his family's amassed wealth (His uncle is the Sultan of Brunei: Hassanal Bolkiah) Not sure how true that is, but it's out there.

^ I think it was Iranianarsenal11 who recommended me this video from Drew Binsky awhile back when I was asking if anyone has been to Brunei before on here.
                        Yeah I'm addicted to Drew's videos lol. He didn't have a great time in Brunei for sure.

I'm also a bit hesitant on the fact this guy is at Maritimo now. Is he even any good? Just sounds off.. Don't want my boy getting involved in bs

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Yeah I'm addicted to Drew's videos lol. He didn't have a great time in Brunei for sure.

I'm also a bit hesitant on the fact this guy is at Maritimo now. Is he even any good? Just sounds off.. Don't want my boy getting involved in bs
                          Same. He makes very good content about countries and had great things to say in all his videos about Iran . You know your country is in the wrong if it makes Drew angry, haha lol.

I don't think he is a great player tbh (IMO mediocre). Although, I guess his mentality may be in the right place if he is still trying to better himself in football despite having billions for early retirement.

Comment

Amir starting; Alipour benched.

Comment

Streams: https://score.footybite.com/match/ma...e-live-stream/

Comment

Very strong game by Amir...this guy might make a nice move if he keeps it up

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X