This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
    He's the best TM player at the moment ... I have never been so excited about watching a game just for a goalis performance and so far Ive seen all his games ... always impressive.
    You aren't wrong. I've never seen such improvement from a player in a span of 1-2 years. He's passed his ceiling and is just killing it right now. Forget Turkey.. These performances might just merit him a La Liga or even Serie A move

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      You aren't wrong. I've never seen such improvement from a player in a span of 1-2 years. He's passed his ceiling and is just killing it right now. Forget Turkey.. These performances might just merit him a La Liga or even Serie A move
      I agree. Would love to see him in EPL or La Liga ... STARTER of course ... He reminds me of Navas a little

Comment

I agree. Would love to see him in EPL or La Liga ... STARTER of course ... He reminds me of Navas a little
        I agree! I see a mix of Navas and David Ospina

Comment

i thought this guy was gonna be a nobody compared to beira but after watching him i can honestly say that he might be able to match his fathers greatness

Comment

Real Madrid would be nice

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He’s definitely make his father proud and carrying on his legacy. Super proud of his development and the player he’s become

Only 27 too which means he still has plenty years left of his career since he player keeper

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Real Madrid would be nice

no kidding [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  no kidding [emoji23]
                  a bit of sarcasm should be allowed but tbh he was not the #1 at the beginning of the season but fought his way back. He needs to proof himself for at least 1 more year. with a similar form than I am pretty sure also bigger teams will notice him. FC Porto surely has done

Comment

like father, like son

i can't wait for Amir to unseat Bei as the #1 keep ...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

like father, like son

i can't wait for Amir to unseat Bei as the #1 keep ...!!
                      Unfortunately Beiro had become a little cocky, as he sees almost no serious competition for his position. Thank goodness Amir’s startling performance in the recent months, may make Beiro feel a little intimidated and unsafe. Lett hope for the best for both these lads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Competition is great for goalkeepers , means they don’t become complacent. Amir definitely looks like he can be an able deputy for Beiro whilst he is injured. Hopefully whoever takes over in goal puts in some good performances which will make Beiro up hai game even more for Iran.

Comment

https://twitter.com/AlmeidaCH1983/st...74202349178881
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Unfortunately Beiro had become a little cocky, as he sees almost no serious competition for his position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            You know who was cocky? Abedzadeh! Bichareh Beiranvand. I still remember how much Abedzadeh was all smiles and his attitude against US national team and also in Australia. The guy was all smiles and we were behind by 2 goals, I was really pissed off yet somewhat feeling that there was still hope in that game.

Comment

He is turning into his father! Who would’ve thought a few years back when he was the third choice at Persepolis and a rotation GK for Rah Ahan. His hustle and grind is truly amazing
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Go vote for Mohammadi and Abedzadeh or Ansarifard

https://twitter.com/theafcdotcom/sta...99968167882762
                                Last edited by webmaster; 10-06-2020, 11:23 PM.
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X