• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both starting against braga. Game to start in 10min

Comment

0-0 half time
      2 in the back line have yellows for martimo
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Full time 1-0 for Maritimo. Another clean sheet for Abedzadeh. Three in a row. Abedzadeh and Alipour saving this team from relegation.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Amazing turnaround for Maritimo. They should be pretty safe from relegation now.

Comment

Impressive win. They made it very hard for a superior team to create chances against them.

Amir had two very good saves on long shots, and a couple of solid saves against light shots/headers. He had two bad exists on crosses (one high, one low) which got bailed out on by the defender.

Alipour was okay. Did well defensively, and pressed well. Didn't get much service, except in one occasion were he was the sole attacker against two defenders and the goal. his shot was on target, but very low and weak. His first touch was also pretty sloppy all game.

Comment

amirs exits are and have always been weak. His biggest issue imo. they have improved but are still super bizarre at times.

Nevertheless, a great result for maritimo who should stay up now

The alipour + Joel combination up front really changed their season

Comment

That is now 3 consecutive 1-0 wins for Maritimo and now 7 points clear of immediate relegation spot. Poor farense, they have a real tough schedule the last few weeks it’s looking for sure like they will go down with nacional.

Well done to maritimo to come up with lots of clutch points at such a crucial time....that’s a really, really hard thing to do. Kudos to their new coach!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Amazing defensive job by the new coach. Saving their season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Amir nombreye 6 raa az O Jogo gereft ke nevesht ke Amir khoob jay gerefte bood dar darvaazeh.

Ali in baar nombreye paayin gereft, 5, chon kaare khaasi nakard dar in baazi.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Alipour is a hard worker and really an asset to a team. Amir is very confident and his confidence in goal makes fans and everyone watching relaxed and enjoy the game. Like father like son.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        Alipour is a hard worker and really an asset to a team. Amir is very confident and his confidence in goal makes fans and everyone watching relaxed and enjoy the game. Like father like son.
                        What I was impressed with watching his games, is that he oozes confidence like his Dad. His Dad's confidence in the goal is really one of the main reasons Iran made it to the 98 WC. In the very last game vs Aussies, Iran could have lost by a handful of goals had it not been for him calming down his team by the confidence h showed.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          Yep good description of both players key strengths..!
                          Yup Alipoor quality-wise is a bit of a scrub attacker but his immense & relentless workrate makes him valuable to many teams & Amir’s self-assured aura in goal & clever positioning & clutch saves exudes much confidence to his teammates..!
                          They always looked good enough to be a mid table liga nos team or a team easily able to at least avoid relegation zone ... they lost their way & self belief towards the end but this new coach of theirs did a great job of restoring their confidence & league survival via good fighting spirits in recent games ..!
                          Didn’t see the match but I’m pleasantly surprised they beat Braga ...figured they’ll @ most manage a draw ..!

Comment

This guy has an interesting resume, i don't get how he ended up in Maritmio, good signing by Martimo. That shows in order to find a good foreign coach either for TM or clubs in Iran, you need to have the right people doing their home works and don't just go with the popular names, there are plenty decent coaches available.

Comment

I feel like it doesn't matter how well Amir performs, people will default to Beiro or Niazmand or someone else as their TM preference.

Glad to see him doing so well though, hope he can make the jump to a bigger club this summer.
                              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                This guy has an interesting resume, i don't get how he ended up in Maritmio, good signing by Martimo. That shows in order to find a good foreign coach either for TM or clubs in Iran, you need to have the right people doing their home works and don't just go with the popular names, there are plenty decent coaches available.
                                We should bring him to Iran for sure. He seems qualified for TM we can downgrade Skocic to his assistant
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X