Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, he was trying to do the FIFA92? shoe-polish goal cele..!! 😂 his teammates were like naaa man 90s are over pal..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Amir turned 28. HBD to him.
      Solid career so far, first Iranian keeper to start in a decent league.
      He came long way from warming the bench in Rah ahan to start in Portugal top division.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Definitely , he put the disappointments of his youth career behind him and rebuilt. Shows strong resilience and also still young for a goalkeeper who has plenty of years ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        lol, he was trying to do the FIFA92? shoe-polish goal cele..!! 😂 his teammates were like naaa man 90s are over pal..!!
        I saw that too, hilarious. No one knew what he was doing =)

Comment

They went over to celebrate with Taegu (?) whilst Alipour got on one knee, I thought he was going to ask for his hand in marriage.

Comment

Great interview with GK expert in Portugal regarding to Amir.
            Brief translation, like many of us here, he thinks Amir plays excellent vs giants but lack consistency vs weaker teams.
            He believes a better team and GK coach can improve Amir's performances and he is ready to jump into the next step of his career which is playing for bigger teams such as Sporting or Braga, either as starter or back up.
            He also believes it is hard to demonstrate your full potential when you play for struggling side.
            Pretty much spot on...
            https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175195...BA%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Amir telling Alipour to shut up

Comment

Amir to Benfica?!!.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COLPJ3pg...=1llpmc1bl3cu8

Comment

Great interview with GK expert in Portugal regarding to Amir.
                  Brief translation, like many of us here, he thinks Amir plays excellent vs giants but lack consistency vs weaker teams.
                  He believes a better team and GK coach can improve Amir's performances and he is ready to jump into the next step of his career which is playing for bigger teams such as Sporting or Braga, either as starter or back up.
                  He also believes it is hard to demonstrate your full potential when you play for struggling side.
                  Pretty much spot on...
                  https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175195...BA%D8%A7%D9%84

Braga GK has cost them so many pts this season. Think just to sporting game and also goal he gifted taremi in cup lol. His play with feet is also weak and should amir go there he would be number 1 imo.

Comment

Amir to Benfica?!!.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COLPJ3pg...=1llpmc1bl3cu8

Wow....if Amir makes it to a big European club like Benfica before beiro does....that will be quite a story. He honestly deserves a chance in one of Portugal’s big teams he has definitely earned the right and their respect with his performances against them over the last few seasons.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He wouldn't start at Benfica I don't think, but even playing 5 games a season there and training with that team would develop him greatly

Comment

Yeah. Highly doubt it is starting job..
                        it will be as back up most likely. He needs to go somewhere to be sure of his starting job at least at the begining and unless Beiro and other Iranian players analyse everything before signing a new deal.

Comment

Yeah. Highly doubt it is starting job..
                          it will be as back up most likely. He needs to go somewhere to be sure of his starting job at least at the begining and unless Beiro and other Iranians players analyse everything before signing a new deal.

Hence i think braga is perfect fit, like the portuguese analyst mentioned. Starting spot, team competing for CL spots every year, great coach and nice stadium + facilities.

Comment

either team will be a great move for his career and a huge step up for him
                            lets hope 1 materializes..!
                            i too prefer braga... more chances of being a starter than a bench warmer... better coach... relatively a top 5 guaranteed team and minutes in european competition

Comment

Bemfica already has 3 competitive keepers. Two of them with lots of experience. Unless Leite or Vlachodimos move this summer, It will be for 2nd/3rd keeper position.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Hence i think braga is perfect fit, like the portuguese analyst mentioned. Starting spot, team competing for CL spots every year, great coach and nice stadium + facilities.
                                This is more realistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X