Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alipour in an interview said he is not planning to come back to Iran, and the coach lately trust him more and he played 90 min vs Benfica, he was dealing with adaptation period and later some injuries, and hope Maritimo avoid relegation, i like his attitude unless Moghanlou and i rate him a much better player. He faced few challenges in his career, joining Rah Ahan from Persepolis and he was quite consistent at Persepolis for few years.
    Some players need more time in Europe, i am not saying he is Hashemian, but remember it took Vahid some time to find his way in Bundesliga and shine. Alipour is still young(25) and with Kaveh, Karim getting old, if he find the back of net, he may eventually have his chance in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Alipour in an interview said he is not planning to come back to Iran, and the coach lately trust him more and he played 90 min vs Benfica, he was dealing with adaptation period and later some injuries, and hope Maritimo avoid relegation, i like his attitude unless Moghanlou and i rate him a much better player. He faced few challenges in his career, joining Rah Ahan from Persepolis and he was quite consistent at Persepolis for few years.
      Some players need more time in Europe, i am not saying he is Hashemian, but remember it took Vahid some time to find his way in Bundesliga and shine. Alipour is still young(25) and with Kaveh, Karim getting old, if he find the back of net, he may eventually have his chance in TM.
      Amir seems to help him alot too. A few of the Maritimo games I've watched you can hear Amir shouting instructions at him the whole time in Persian.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Good to hear he's planning to stay and fight instead of pulling a Mohammadi.

From what I've seen from him this season, and what sets apart someone like Mehdi from him is the aggression when pressing, and positioning. He doesn't tend to move much off the ball and find space between defenders.

Fortunately these are things that can be learned.

Comment

Both Alipour and Abedzadeh starting. 26th minute, 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            Both Alipour and Abedzadeh starting. 26th minute, 0-0
            Crucial relegation game for both teams.

Comment

Amir with two HUGE saves.

Comment

Alipour scoresss..

Comment

Alipour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goal!!!!

Comment

FotMob is SOOOO Off ... guys been MOM so far with awesome save ... rated 6.2 ... other goali who hasnt seen ball 6.4

Comment

Had a nice cry afterwards too. Tears of joy.

Comment

and he cries, poor kid was dealing with lots of pressure, nice goal also.

Comment

will Amir be FA next season?

Comment

Gole tamizi bood, ta-adolesh raa az dast nadaad va ba khonsardi toop raa jay daad dar goosheye darvazeh.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

2 other good saves for Amir. still 1-0@ 60 min

Comment

was a nice goal. Happy for him. He seems to really notice the step up from "amateur" iranian league, his words not mine (But I fully agree) and wants to make it in portugal.

I did not watch today but from previous game vs benfica his link up play looks already much better than it was at PP, although he still hasnt hit the confidence/found the moments to run hard space and use his speed like before.

Comment

Working...
                                X