This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea Agree.

I watched His dad's interview and he said that amir is really concentrated on his football career. He is even paying out of pocket for private training. He siad his team was off for couple of days but he paid a private personal trainer to train him for 3 days. Now that what I call motivation and hard work. Amir will be asia's Top goal keeper in few years [MARK MY WORD] . He is deffo heading to ther right direction.
    Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    The positioning on the first goal was sus, the other goals weren't really his fault though. 3rd goal would've been a great save had he saved it...

Overall a 5/10 match I'd say... But no major sootis either.

Comment

I admire his determination, and work ethic, and i wish most of our players had this level of professionalism because he had achieved way beyond his capacity, but i can never rely on him as no1, you don't know what you get from him. One day he can be Gigi Buffon another day Karius.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        you don't know what you get from him. One day he can be Gigi Buffon another day Karius.
        Same goes for Beiranvand at Antwerp.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          maybe but beiro has been highly consistent for TM. Our most consistent since WCQ with PAG.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            indeed..!
            Bey is far far worse in terms of consistency & solid fundamentals & calm & composure ..!
            Amir Clearly Safer & more formidable choice between the two ..! Simple as

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              maybe but beiro has been highly consistent for TM. Our most consistent since WCQ with PAG.
              he’s hardly been tested though ..! Especially while playing under CQ ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                he’s hardly been tested though ..! Especially while playing under CQ ..!
                IDK. He was insane in WC, made crucial saves in AC, and in WCQ he was a very solid presence. Thats pretty damn consistent to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  The positioning on the first goal was sus, the other goals weren't really his fault though. 3rd goal would've been a great save had he saved it...

Overall a 5/10 match I'd say... But no major sootis either.
                  Not really ..! Look closer #5 defender supposedly had that angle covered in that instance, hence it was totally sensible positioning from Amir to instead position himself where shooter’s most obvious opening woulda been & where his body was naturally positioned to get a shot on goal offloaded ..! However like I said dude was a very clever & ruthless finisher & he was left open in simply a very Compromising position for any keeper to try n make a sensibly expected save from ..!
                  Even on the 1v1 he again covered the most natural to finish corner of the goal from the scorer, he had to switch feet to find the open corner & score & that’s just about all you can expect from your keeper ..! Don’t need you to be a nervous wreck & all over the place trying to pull miraculous saves outa your asss..! Just remain calm & error free & don’t have brain farts & don’t give soft goals due to kiri positioning..!

Comment

IDK. He was insane in WC, made crucial saves in AC, and in WCQ he was a very solid presence. Thats pretty damn consistent to me.
                    I recall so..! We had 7-10 man back in our own half in layers defending, nearly 70-80 percent of the time on pitch @ WC ..!
                    The games where we opened up @ AC we got punished for it swiftly & with relative ease w/o much keeper heroics ..!
                    So what he guessed right & save a mostly crap taken PK from CR7..!
                    He was a nervous wreck & a major liability, especially in the beginnings of 2-3 of our WC games too & he Bitch n whines too much of his men in front of him for my liking ..! & while I’m at it, he sounds too conceded in many of his interviews too for my liking

Comment

I recall so..! We had 7-10 man back in our own half in layers defending, nearly 70-80 percent of the time on pitch @ WC ..!
                      The games where we opened up @ AC we got punished for it swiftly & with relative ease w/o much keeper heroics ..!
                      So what he guessed right & save a mostly crap taken PK from CR7..!
                      He was a nervous wreck & a major liability, especially in the beginnings of 2-3 of our WC games too & he Bitch n whines too much of his men in front of him for my liking ..! & while I’m at it, he sounds too conceded in many of his interviews too for my liking
                      then I dont think you are recalling right BL jan...

His saves vs morocco were the difference between victory and defeat... From close range vs benatia where he spread himself like an octopus...from long range from ziyechs excellent shot that he thought was in only to be denied by magnificent dive and physique of beiro (I dont think abedzadeh is physically capable of such a save), vs spain with great save to deny busquets plus a few crucial others. Portugal ofc the PK save.

Who knows what happens in AC first knockout round if he doesnt save Omani pk...Not to mention his excellent stop from a long range missile another one of their players hit, also showing crazy reflexes and physique on that one.

He had another stunning save from looping header vs Iraq in AC to keep that game 0-0 too.

All in all he has had a lot of fantastic saves and contributions that you are just minimizing now lol. We cannot let an inconsistent start at antwerp in his first euro experience (lets not forget he had multiple motm games too) totally cancel out his long strong record for TM.

Comment

then I dont think you are recalling right BL jan...

His saves vs morocco were the difference between victory and defeat... From close range vs benatia where he spread himself like an octopus...from long range from ziyechs excellent shot that he thought was in only to be denied by magnificent dive and physique of beiro (I dont think abedzadeh is physically capable of such a save), vs spain with great save to deny busquets plus a few crucial others. Portugal ofc the PK save.

Who knows what happens in AC first knockout round if he doesnt save Omani pk...Not to mention his excellent stop from a long range missile another one of their players hit, also showing crazy reflexes and physique on that one.

He had another stunning save from looping header vs Iraq in AC to keep that game 0-0 too.

All in all he has had a lot of fantastic saves and contributions that you are just minimizing now lol. We cannot let an inconsistent start at antwerp in his first euro experience (lets not forget he had multiple motm games too) totally cancel out his long strong record for TM.
                        Agreed. from Late 2017 to mid 2019 Beiranvand was in unbelievable form.

Comment

Baba berin dobareh nega konid TM highlightasho......! During the rare dangerous situations inside our box, pay special attention to just How many players are back covering both corners of his goal & other usual openings attacker look for squeezing efforts through..!? Often more than two & that’s on top of often two others harassing the striker & forcing him into rushin or muffin their efforts ..!
                          I don’t deny his incredible reflexes & tenacity on making an occasional excellent saves ..! However he just looks unsettled & often nervous wreck in between the sticks in vital dangerous situations & his generally unsettled & frequent haphazard demeanor reflects negatively often on his backline & shakes the Team’s confidence hence keeps them looking unsettled and nervous & mistake prone as well ..!
                          Doesn’t help that he bitch n whine @ them even more so than probably even haghghi..!?
                          He’s not comfortable with ball at his feet ..! His goal kicks are often inaccurate & suspect ..! & barring his incredible long-throws, his distribution leaves more to be desired in terms of timeliness & accuracy too ..!
                          Even Amir’s baba wast all that tall & his reflexes weren’t sublime & his goalkeeping wasn’t exotic with too much flair for drama
                          But he was a Solid all around keeper with a an amazing vigor & confidence that was highly contagious to the rest of TM ..!
                          Amir hamin alaan ham chizi ziadi as babaash kam nadareh..!
                          & as I said overall he is certainly a better GK than Bey for our TM who generally often struggles with calm & confidence ..! We need our keeper to exude Confidence in our play not the opposite as it’s often the case with Bey ..!

Comment

Baba berin dobareh nega konid TM highlightasho......! During the rare dangerous situations inside our box, pay special attention to just How many players are back covering both corners of his goal & other usual openings attacker look for squeezing efforts through..!? Often more than two & that’s on top of often two others harassing the striker & forcing him into rushin or muffin their efforts ..!
                            I don’t deny his incredible reflexes & tenacity on making an occasional excellent saves ..! However he just looks unsettled & often nervous wreck in between the sticks in vital dangerous situations & his generally unsettled & frequent haphazard demeanor reflects negatively often on his backline & shakes the Team’s confidence hence keeps them looking unsettled and nervous & mistake prone as well ..!
                            Doesn’t help that he bitch n whine @ them even more so than probably even haghghi..!?
                            He’s not comfortable with ball at his feet ..! His goal kicks are often inaccurate & suspect ..! & barring his incredible long-throws, his distribution leaves more to be desired in terms of timeliness & accuracy too ..!
                            Even Amir’s baba wast all that tall & his reflexes weren’t sublime & his goalkeeping wasn’t exotic with too much flair for drama
                            But he was a Solid all around keeper with a an amazing vigor & confidence that was highly contagious to the rest of TM ..!
                            Amir hamin alaan ham chizi ziadi as babaash kam nadareh..!
                            & as I said overall he is certainly a better GK than Bey for our TM who generally often struggles with calm & confidence ..! We need our keeper to exude Confidence in our play not the opposite as it’s often the case with Bey ..!
                            This was most true against Portugal where in the first 20 minutes he missed two aerial balls that went through his hands with absolutely no pressure on him and then the Ezatolahi incident. I don't know about the team but it sapped all my confidence as I chewed through all my fingernails in the first twenty minutes and had nothing left for the next 70 minutes!!! Now compare that to Abedzadeh senior's performance against Australia.... Confident, calm, and resolute. Bairo's ability to world class saves is second to none, but also can make some serious mistakes. Dude is bipolar...

Comment

Both starting against Benfica
                              Come on!

Comment

Great foot save by Amir

Comment

Working...
                                X