Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abedzadeh playing at the moment. They are 0-0 27 mins into the game away at Nacional. Maritimo missed a pen and Alipour is on the bench.

Comment

1-0 to nacional

Comment

1-1
        Maritomo flirting with relegation of late
        not sure if that would be a good thing for our boys..?
        Amir deserves and looks likely to get gubbled up by another midtable LigaNos team if relegated..?
        ali ...? dont care much for anyways... probably gonna go back to pgl/ME after this season regardless..?

Comment

2-1 they go ahead from a swift counter ... i think the same guy who scored the equalizer ?

Comment

80 min
            Alipoor getting ready to come in ?

Comment

alpoor coming in brace scorer 85'
              Amir SHIREH...
              snuffed out a dangerous near post header and did well on couple other set pieces top of his box in terms of organzing his line and making a tough saves look simple

Comment

amir is cramping up away from action ... all so conveniently to kill off the much needed win
                comes out bravely and save a dangerous cross into box gets taken out in process .... foul called

Comment

6 min injury almost over
                  Amir coming up big twice more with good saves
                  being in the right place and calmy collecting balls ...dangers away
                  they win
                  2-1
                  ali did well pressing and hustling about to preserve the win.... coulda had a breakaway goal but his teammates are even more khoreh than Mehdi's ..!!

you'd think that Amir would get the MOM ? Unless the dude with the brace to win it takes it away from him....? he was brilliant ... he is damn Solid all around almost every-time i get a glimps of their games ... he is my undisputed starter for TM in wcqs...!!
                  Last edited by BacheLot; 03-12-2021, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Amir Abedzadeh & Ali Alipour @ CS Maritimo | 2020-21

Saw the game. Amir had a solid match, and they won mainly because of the striker Pinho is back, he was their main guy in terms of goal production, a very lethal striker too. Reason why Maritimo was struggling was because of his absence. They also sacked Milton Mendes and the new manager is Julio Velasquez, Spanish coach who previously coached Vitoria Setubal, Udinese, Alcorcon and few other teams. Let’s see what he does, all in all huge W for Maritimo after all those losses.

Comment

i wonder how long Alipour is going to last in Europe, I hope he can adapt soon...
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        i wonder how long Alipour is going to last in Europe, I hope he can adapt soon...
                        I hope he stays and fights for a place. So much of football is about communication and if you speak the language you have an advantage immediately. Alipour is a talented and hard-working player. I think Abedzadeh's presence in Maritimo as one of the established players will convince him to continue playing in Maritimo.
                        sigpic

Comment

Match is about to kickoff. Amir is starting. Alipour is on the bench.

Comment

Maritimo conceded 4 goals...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Maritimo conceded 4 goals...
                              Judging from the highlights
                              Can’t really blame him too much for the goals though..!?
                              2-3 of them were defensive miss-markings/mistakes & couple of finishes were ruthlessly placed too konje darvaze & low from close by distances ..!
                              Looks like he did have 2-3 good saves too ..!
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3tkrCgN0d8

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Judging from the highlights
                                Can’t really blame him too much for the goals though..!?
                                2-3 of them were defensive miss-markings/mistakes & couple of finishes were ruthlessly placed too konje darvaze & low from close by distances ..!
                                Looks like he did have 2-3 good saves too ..!
                                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3tkrCgN0d8
                                The positioning on the first goal was sus, the other goals weren't really his fault though. 3rd goal would've been a great save had he saved it...

Overall a 5/10 match I'd say... But no major sootis either.

Comment

Working...
                                X