X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't know he was in Tottenham and brentford academy

Comment

I took those with a pinch of salt when I saw them on his Wiki (the source is this article).

Comment

abedz starting vs carvahal's title chasing braga.

Alipour still injured.

Comment

I hope he has another great game , build on his growing reputation.

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/71076/Sp..._Maritimo.html

already one fantastic 1v1 save by amir with leg. spread himself excellently.

Comment

This kid deserves a huge team move ... how many one on ones has he saved ... most I’ve ever seen from a goali TBH

Comment

beaten by a Well Placed, 1 Timer shot inside the box..!!
                can't be faulted too much for that goal as it happened so quick and the defensive marker failed to block the shot..!
                good open game so far

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  beaten by a Well Placed, 1 Timer shot inside the box..!!
                  can't be faulted too much for that goal as it happened so quick and the defensive marker failed to block the shot..!
                  good open game so far
                  games involving carvahal's team are always good value for entertainment. Since I remember his days at swansea, rio ave, now braga are always like that. High scoring. His chosi defenses leave spaces and give up tokhmi goals at times but man does it make for fun viewing.

His development of players is also super commendable. Goalscorer medeiro today, ricardo horta, Galeno all heavily linked with big euro leagues/teams right now. His progression with libyan mid al musrati from rio is also clear (he brought him to braga this summer). Last year obviously taremi rose to prominence under him and so did nuno santos who is now key player for sporting lisbon.

I really hope we get likes of ghaedi, mohebbi, etc working with him in future. Even a player like kanani I think would be a great fit.

Comment

^yea couldnt agree more,
                    he is one hugely underrated coach..! i love how organized and well disciplined his teams play football and not mention pleasing to the eye..!

Comment

2:0 Braga

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

beaten on 1v1
                        braga too good for Maritomo
                        i think he gotta slight touch on the shot...? or deflected off the defender ?

he's played pretty all right overall so far ..! no glaring mistakes or conceding easy savable goals yet

Comment

A goalkeeper alone cannot make a below average team become a top team

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

2-1 Maritmo still in it
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

lost 2-1
                              fell asleep during maritomo goal
                              Amir did all right

Comment

No Abedzadeh and Alipour in the squad for tonight's cup game against Sporting

Comment

Working...
                                X