Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-1 now. If result hold Maritimo will move into 9th. Only 3 pts off 6th.

Good to see they have stabilized since bad start to season.

Amir also seems to be set as starter again. Alipour injured today but was positive in his last appearances.

Comment

In the most recent HITC video on best gks, Abedzadeh was chosen as the best gk from Asia. Good to see him getting praise

Comment

he had alot of one on one saves / double saves but they were all called offside AFTER the saves ... so didn't count to his tally of saves ... Should still be first in portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          3-1 now. If result hold Maritimo will move into 9th. Only 3 pts off 6th.

Good to see they have stabilized since bad start to season.

Amir also seems to be set as starter again. Alipour injured today but was positive in his last appearances.
          Some Iranians source spread the (fake) rumors he wasn't injuried, and maritimo wants to get rid of him because they are satisfied by him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Some Iranians source spread the (fake) rumors he wasn't injuried, and maritimo wants to get rid of him because they are satisfied by him
            Are you saying the injury is fake or the fact they aren’t satisfied? I thought he was injured Bc he was subbed in in cup and subbed 20 mins later so seemed to be injury related

Comment

Are you saying the injury is fake or the fact they aren’t satisfied? I thought he was injured Bc he was subbed in in cup and subbed 20 mins later so seemed to be injury related
              yeah that has to be injury related. No reason for them to waste 2 subs in a match that went to extra time. Only explanation is injury

Comment

Portuguese media says he was injured so I believe them but Iranian sources are creating drama and rumors

Comment

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...para-o-rio-ave

here is confirmation of his injury concerns.

I dont even really rate alipour but this hashieh by iranian media is so pathetic.

Comment

Amir is starting vs Boavista. Alipour still out due to injury.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

HT 0-0
                      Not much action in front of goal ..!? had a nice save? i think barely tipping the nice curler shot to the woodwork..!!?
                      full of melodramatic african brotha's falling down every 5min faking injury ..!! no wonder we tend to see 5+ injury times so frequently in this league..!

duuuuude that Coastline behind the Stadium looks so damn inviting ..!!

Comment

0-0 FT - another clean sheet for Amir

He had some pretty nice saves and in the dying minutes of regular time too....clutch performance. He oozes confidence in goal
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

MOTM to Amir

Comment

0-0 FT
                            MOM performance from AMIR had a great save 89' to keep them level

Scrappy ass boring game..!

first time watching this team whole gamish sorta from time to time
                            i can see Ali Koor having some luck establishing himself in this team too... they are really toothless on the wing attack

Comment

Carries on with these performances and can see him moving to a bigger team.

Comment

If he maintains this level all year I can see him getting a solid transfer in the summer to EL level team, likely in portugal (Guimaraes fit the bill).

Maritimo comfortably in midtable now, 7th.

Definitely not a relegation team as somebody here was complaining about a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X