This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
    ali's replacement scored the winner he got subbed in the 76th minute according to livescore.
    I think something wrong with livescore in this case bc alipour seemed to be on the pitch when goal was scored.

Overall a good game for him. He showed his strength in behind getting their GK a red card that changed game.

Comment

How do you know this bro. Please give us more details about this.

Because to me thats unprofessional! The goalkeeper that performs better should be in goal! Unless both goalies are shit and in same level. Then thats a different story.
      Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I know the manager has this agreement with both goalies but it is obvious that Amir is the better goalie AND one of the best goalkeepers in Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        How do you know this bro. Please give us more details about this.
        Because to me thats unprofessional! The goalkeeper that performs better should be in goal! Unless both goalies are shit and in same level. Then thats a different story.
        No information I can link to but if you look over the past couple of seasons , they have given games to both goalies . They seem to have a run each in the team, Amir doesn’t seem to be dropped for performance reasons.

Comment

Oh I see bro .... But I mean it doesn't make sense to me man. Amir is good goalkeeper why would coach risk losing points and drop him for weaker goalie? Maybe he believes they are at same level. Or when amir makes mistakes he drops him.

Maratimo is on relegation level there is no room for messing around.
          Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          No information I can link to but if you look over the past couple of seasons , they have given games to both goalies . They seem to have a run each in the team, Amir doesn’t seem to be dropped for performance reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Oh I see bro .... But I mean it doesn't make sense to me man. Amir is good goalkeeper why would coach risk losing points and drop him for weaker goalie? Maybe he believes they are at same level. Or when amir makes mistakes he drops him.

Maratimo is on relegation level there is no room for messing around.

This system actually helped Amir get gametime early on when he was worse than Charles. Its rare, but there are other teams that rotate gks like this. Best way to avoid having a lower quality backup

Comment

Did something happen to Alipour? He came on as a sub in the 72nd minute today and got subbed out in the 91st before extra time?

Comment

Can someone help:

I am trying to buy Amir's shirt. Think its pretty dope. But I have a feeling that it doesn't come with a name / number on the back and I can't seem to find an email to ask the shop.

https://store.csmaritimo.org.pt/prod...m-sponsors=sim

Comment

^its hard to tell..?
                  google trans doesnt totally clarify it either..!! it does say that it wont come with sponsor badges .... which oddly it may make the shirt awful plain and not so desirable ?

it seems like they gives you options to add certain logos or opt out..!!? & i suppose they will jack the price up for every opt-in ??

google trans :

2019/2020 Yellow Goalkeeper Jersey
                  Jerseys , Equipment , Goalkeeper , Main
                  Version of the yellow goalkeeper jersey used in the 2019-20 sports season.

* Photo merely illustrative. The badges and sponsors are not included.
                  € 65.00 - € 80.00

Size
                  s
                  M
                  L
                  XL
                  Stamping Sponsors
                  Not
                  Yes
                  After 40 appearances
                  Yes
                  Not
                  Mango
                  Long

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ^its hard to tell..?
                    google trans doesnt totally clarify it either..!! it does say that it wont come with sponsor badges .... which oddly it may make the shirt awful plain and not so desirable ?
                    it seems like they gives you options to add certain logos or opt out..!!? & i suppose they will jack the price up for every opt-in ??
                    google trans :
                    2019/2020 Yellow Goalkeeper Jersey
                    Jerseys , Equipment , Goalkeeper , Main
                    Version of the yellow goalkeeper jersey used in the 2019-20 sports season.
                    * Photo merely illustrative. The badges and sponsors are not included.
                    € 65.00 - € 80.00
                    Size
                    s
                    M
                    L
                    XL
                    Stamping Sponsors
                    Not
                    Yes
                    After 40 appearances
                    Yes
                    Not
                    Mango
                    Long
                    Yeh thanks man, I translated and it'll come with the logos ... Don't think it will include the name Sucks

Comment

Rio Ave 1-0. I dont understand why Alipour is not even in the squad. Abedzadeh started though.

Comment

Amir somewhat at fault ...
                        crazy saves though. Commentators drooling over him

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          Rio Ave 1-0. I dont understand why Alipour is not even in the squad. Abedzadeh started though.
                          I think he was injured in previous match

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/70650/Ri..._Maritimo.html

link. Second half starting now.

Comment

great double save amir

Comment

2-1 maritimo take the lead. Great goal

Comment

Working...
                                X