Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro even during CQ time when we had super glue DF line, it was Beiro that saved our asses dozens of times. This is the quality I don't see in amir. atleast when it comes to saving High balls or penalties.

The only hope is for beiro to get his form back which i think he will after few more games and amir getting some friendly matches in Team melli .
    Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    I think What TM coach needs to consider is a good solid line of defenders. Our MF and defenders need to work hard, concentrate, and defend with teeth and claws if they want to qualify. It is as simple as that. Both Beiro and Abedzadeh cannot literally stop every shot and they are bound to make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      As I said before, Abedzadeh is a good goalie however not reliable for big games. Playing against teams like Bahrain or Iraq its the goalies that change the game for us. These teams normally get one-two good chances which if they score then we'll be in trouble. Specially now that we also have to worry about bahrain since their new coach has totally turned them around.
      They won the cup of nations beating both Iraq and Saudi Arabia. In other words They are on top form. Saudi arabia had dozens of chances while bahrain had only one good chance and they scored it.
      I don't trust abedzadeh for Team melli, he doesn't have the experience and not reliable.
      well he wont ever get that experience if he doesnt play. He was very solid vs Bosnia.

But anyways, Beira (the #1) is gaining form each week and we have a very visibly competent backup who has been performing at a super high level for 12 months.

Thats really not a bad situation, dont care if we are playing the mighty bahrain you describe or spain or portugal.

Comment

Lost 1-3 after AET in the QF Cup game against 2nd division side Estoril. Abedzadeh wasn't in the squad because of rotation reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Lost 1-3 after AET in the QF Cup game against 2nd division side Estoril. Abedzadeh wasn't in the squad because of rotation reasons.
          Alipour played 71min

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wU9JXa59ns

Alipour and Moghanlou really need to get their numbers up in Portugal, albeit Moghanlou has scored a crucial goal for his side.

Comment

I didn’t watch the game but they lost 1-0 away at Guimaraes

Guessing Amir must have played well as Guimaraes Had 13 shots.

Also Alipour came on in the 67th min.

Comment

Amir played well ... goal was an unlucky initial save then an easy tap in by deflected ball ... he had a couple of good saves. Ali didn't get any service for 30 minutes

Comment

http://[url]https://www.youtube.com/...[/url]

highlights. He had some very bad exits that were lucky not to result in goals (0:38, 1:06, 1:40)

Not at fault for the goal though. Nice save initially and defenders totally fell asleep on rebound.

In general his exits have always been suspect and still really needs to improve on that front. As a shot stopper his qualities are clear though.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    http://[url]https://www.youtube.com/...[/url]

highlights. He had some very bad exits that were lucky not to result in goals (0:38, 1:06, 1:40)

Not at fault for the goal though. Nice save initially and defenders totally fell asleep on rebound.

In general his exits have always been suspect and still really needs to improve on that front. As a shot stopper his qualities are clear though.
                    Although his dad was on a different level, his biggest weakness was also his exits. It seems that this is a constant problem with all Iranian keepers, Abedzadeh, Rahmati, Mirzapour, Beiranvand recently...
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

DF9168AF-583F-40DF-BEC6-355FD20A34C5.jpeg

CE4CF29F-555E-4AB6-9330-624675420158.jpeg

Dope

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        Although his dad was on a different level, his biggest weakness was also his exits. It seems that this is a constant problem with all Iranian keepers, Abedzadeh, Rahmati, Mirzapour, Beiranvand recently...
                        Rabt be TASMIMGIRI va GHEZAVAT daare.
                        Vaghte rooye khat shoot block mikoni bishtar vakoneshe khodbekhodie.

Va dar zemn fekr mikonam Beiro HAMISHE in masale raa daashte, amma dar teame CQ nazme defaai kheili behesh komak mikard.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Rabt be TASMIMGIRI va GHEZAVAT daare.
                          Vaghte rooye khat shoot block mikoni bishtar vakoneshe khodbekhodie.
                          Va dar zemn fekr mikonam Beiro HAMISHE in masale raa daashte, amma dar teame CQ nazme defaai kheili behesh komak mikard.
                          I think beiros capacity for strong exits is much higher tho. Even recently after first few bad games of bad decisions on crosses he fairly quickly stabilized. Now he is making more mistakes with rushing out of goal giving away pK (but also saved a couple certain goals with his tactic)

Bc of abedzadeh smaller build he has to get every single timing/decision 100% spot on or else with his height he is totally lost.

Comment

Not to change subjects but that’s why I always loved and valued Rahman Ahmadi. Probably the best on exits of any GK I can recall in Iran.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Rahmati was in a league of his own for how bad his exits (or lack thereof) were. Every set piece he would give TM fans a heart attack as he'd be glued to the ground or come out so nervously. Haghighi was funny as he was the exact opposite, the guy would run out for every freekick
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                I think beiros capacity for strong exits is much higher tho. Even recently after first few bad games of bad decisions on crosses he fairly quickly stabilized. Now he is making more mistakes with rushing out of goal giving away pK (but also saved a couple certain goals with his tactic)

Bc of abedzadeh smaller build he has to get every single timing/decision 100% spot on or else with his height he is totally lost.
                                Harfet raa ghabool daram.

Kollan potentiale Beiro kheili balaatar az Amir ast.

Omidvaram dar Europa betoone tasmimgiri va ghezavat raa behtar yaad begire manande

Gholizadeh ke az in nazar be raasti pishraft karde (mersi, aghaaye Felice Mazzù)
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X