Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what ever ended up happening to daei to everton?

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      what ever ended up happening to daei to everton?
      He rejected the proposal

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Norollahi, Rezaeian.
        He played a massive role in the development of Gholizadeh as well during his time at saipa. If I am not mistaken he also brought to the spotlight beiro,pag,amiri while at Naft.

Comment

Ali Daei was also the one who brought Ansarifard from the reserves to the first team at Saipa

Comment

Has Daei stopped scouting?

Comment

Seems like Daei single handedly scouted our whole TM. You have to wonder then if it was Daei who made this generation possible or CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                Seems like Daei single handedly scouted our whole TM. You have to wonder then if it was Daei who made this generation possible or CQ.
                It’s one thing to scout, it’s another to manage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  It’s one thing to scout, it’s another to manage.
                  Definitely, we all know how good Daei was at managing TM. But managing players is a different thing entirely than scouting them to have them there at the first place, like you already said .

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    He rejected the proposal
                    Damn! What was the offer they gave him and why did he reject? I forgot all about this

Comment

Painful first half. Really hard to tell the difference between Maritimo and a mid-table Iranian/Qatari team.

Alipour hasn't had a chance to show anything, and Amir hasn't been tested this match.

Comment

A link please. Very important game and I can't find a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          A link please. Very important game and I can't find a link.
                          It's Tokhmi, but all I can find:
                          https://cr7soccer.club/lkjpop/pt2.ph...cerstreams.net

Comment

Ali scores
                            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

GOAALLLL alipour!

Hes been making great runs in behind for past 5-10 mins and this time his strike partner squared smartly for him and he finished from close range.

Awesome for him thats hes hitting form. Love his attitude.

Comment

The depth of our strikers is brilliant at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X