This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Alipour back on the bench, Amir starting in goal against Pacos de Ferreira. Amir just conceded from a corner, didn't look good there
    Alipour wasn't good the last match.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn’t watch the game but the stats show that he made quite a few saves. How did he pay those who watched that game?

Comment

Maritimo just about to draw 0-0 against Vitoria. A point that guarantees their safety. Amir player and Alipour came on for last 25 mins.

Comment

Alipour with some insane dribbling. He has some speed. Don't sleep on this guy. If he stays in this team, he can really improve.
          If anyone got that clip of his dribbling. It was Shojaei like he was in Osasuna.
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Maritimo drew 0-0, that does it for them, safe off the relegation for another year and most probably, penultimate game playing for Maritimo for our Safe Hand Abedzadeh. I doubt Alipour will go anywhere?
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Amir on bench. Alipour starting vs Sporting.
              Meaningless game for both sides

Comment

Damn Goncalvez scored 2 so far. He has 17 goals.
                3-0 after 20 min

Comment

Sporting winning 3-0. Third goal was after the kick off from the second goal. The kickoff was kicked back to defender. Defender passed it back to goalie who tried to trap the ball and it went right under his foot and into the goal... Embarrassing!!! Second goal was because of a bad clearance by the goalie too... did not see the first goal.

Comment

Alipour actually scored, but it was called offside. Scoring against the Portuguese champions would have been a nice finish to this season.

Comment

Abedzadeh got on team of the season for Liga NOS as GK

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                        Abedzadeh got on team of the season for Liga NOS as GK
                        Wasn’t that from a website’s LIGA NOS selection? Don’t think it was legit LIGA NOS themselves that made the list
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wonder if a top 3-4 liga nos would snatch Amir from maritomo this summer !?
                          Or possibly another team from a top 5 EU league ..!??
                          When does his current contract end !? Should be a relatively cheap aquiree.!?
                          Any transfer rumors on his front yet !?
                          Really deserves a higher profile club IMO
                          Edit
                          Never mind not so cheap after all ...! Contract expires this summer though, so he should be well sought after as a Free transfer that’s worth a mil n half ..!?
                          https://www.transfermarkt.us/amir-ab...spieler/218431
                          Last edited by BacheLot; 05-20-2021, 03:08 PM.

Comment

rumor: Apparently amir has serious offers from Torino Fc (Seria A ) and Benefica

It would awesome if he can move to Torino fc as their goali is Shiteeeeeee!

Source:

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              rumor: Apparently amir has serious offers from Torino Fc (Seria A ) and Benefica

It would awesome if he can move to Torino fc as their goali is Shiteeeeeee!

Source:

Salvatore Sirgu is shit? Did I miss something? Did he have a bad season?

Serie A would be incredible for Amir and Benfica would be great too. Sounds like a win-win to me
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think so bro. Salvatore Sirgu he has conceded 56 goals in 32 apps. Including the famous 7-0 against milan . He deffo had a bad season if you ask me. amir Abedzadeh is better than him at this age if you ask me. In high lights he looks very clumbsy and slow. His contract ends next year so it would make sense to get a young trustable goalie with a 5 year contract. Their 2nd goali Savic is not that great .

Yea I agree Seria would be perfect for him and i prefer it over benefica . I hope it happens. I know that he has worked hard for this and he deffo deserves it.

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Salvatore Sirgu is shit? Did I miss something? Did he have a bad season?

Serie A would be incredible for Amir and Benfica would be great too. Sounds like a win-win to me

Comment

Working...
                                X