X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    I have a feeling Amir will wind up in the UK - you heard it here first
    I wonder if his height may hinder such transfers as the EPL is typically heavily relied on aerial balls and game plans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I have a feeling Amir will wind up in the UK - you heard it here first
      I would not be very surprised if midtable la liga. Think EPL looks for different GK profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        I wonder if his height may hinder such transfers as the EPL is typically heavily relied on aerial balls and game plans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Agree. He's only 1.86 which is not optimal for a GK, specially in UK with so much aerial game. I'm not saying though that there are no GK with that height because there are even shorter but then you must be an extraordinary GK which he's not.

Comment

Abedzadeh is used to rotating with Charles, so I don't think it would affect him mentally if he has to fight to break into a team

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...mir-abedzadeh/
            Based on this interview he seems like the kind of guy who always needs to move up and progress.
            Last edited by Nokhodi; 01-21-2021, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...mir-abedzadeh/

Based on this interview he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who always needs to move up.
              Amir Abedzaeh has already revealed that he likes to play in Spanish giant Real Madrid.

“In my opinion, a football player should not give up. I want to earn more experience because I want to achieve my goal. I’ve already said I am going to wear Real Madrid’s shirt and I will do my best to make it happen but I need to learn more,” Abedzadeh went on to say.

If he really wants to move to RM some day, i think 180 degrees the opposite Nokhodi jaan : )
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                Amir Abedzaeh has already revealed that he likes to play in Spanish giant Real Madrid.

“In my opinion, a football player should not give up. I want to earn more experience because I want to achieve my goal. I’ve already said I am going to wear Real Madrid’s shirt and I will do my best to make it happen but I need to learn more,” Abedzadeh went on to say.

If he really wants to move to RM some day, i think 180 degrees the opposite Nokhodi jaan : )
                I made a error. I meant the opposite. Will edit my comment now.

Comment

Abedzadeh started and Alipour on the bench. Abedzadeh just conceded by not much he could do as it was a shot from the outside of the box to the bottom left corner.

Comment

Alipour on at start of second half but they're down by 2 goals now. Missed the goal so not sure how Abedzadeh did on it.

Comment

At fault for the second

Comment

TM goalie situation is worrying me .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Why? Abedzadeh is in the best form of his life and Beiranvand is starting to get on a roll and will show his true potential in Antwerp soon!

Comment

not really sure why. We have two GKs hitting form in europe. Just bc they make mistakes here and there is not really problematic. Thats just the nature of the position.

Abedzadeh had many excellent games in a row, now made one error. Its really not a big deal. Just the other day allison made a bad mistake and gave up PK for liverpool vs burnley. God knows how many months of mistakes united fans endured with DE gea, madrid fans with cortouis, etc.

GKs are not gods or different to the other 10 players on the pitch. They also make mistakes, and as the nature of the position whenever they do its more than likely conceding a goal will be the direct result. Doesnt mean they are bad GKs or not playing well, mistakes are part of football too.

If abedz has 15-20 excellent games and then one poor match, that is a highly impressive reading of his form.

Comment

As I said before, Abedzadeh is a good goalie however not reliable for big games. Playing against teams like Bahrain or Iraq its the goalies that change the game for us. These teams normally get one-two good chances which if they score then we'll be in trouble. Specially now that we also have to worry about bahrain since their new coach has totally turned them around.

They won the cup of nations beating both Iraq and Saudi Arabia. In other words They are on top form. Saudi arabia had dozens of chances while bahrain had only one good chance and they scored it.

I don't trust abedzadeh for Team melli, he doesn't have the experience and not reliable.
                              Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              not really sure why. We have two GKs hitting form in europe. Just bc they make mistakes here and there is not really problematic. Thats just the nature of the position.

Abedzadeh had many excellent games in a row, now made one error. Its really not a big deal. Just the other day allison made a bad mistake and gave up PK for liverpool vs burnley. God knows how many months of mistakes united fans endured with DE gea, madrid fans with cortouis, etc.

GKs are not gods or different to the other 10 players on the pitch. They also make mistakes, and as the nature of the position whenever they do its more than likely conceding a goal will be the direct result. Doesnt mean they are bad GKs or not playing well, mistakes are part of football too.

If abedz has 15-20 excellent games and then one poor match, that is a highly impressive reading of his form.

Comment

As I said before, Abedzadeh is a good goalie however not reliable for big games. Playing against teams like Bahrain or Iraq its the goalies that change the game for us. These teams normally get one-two good chances which if they score then we'll be in trouble. Specially now that we also have to worry about bahrain since their new coach has totally turned them around.

They won the cup of nations beating both Iraq and Saudi Arabia. In other words They are on top form. Saudi arabia had dozens of chances while bahrain had only one good chance and they scored it.

I don't trust abedzadeh for Team melli, he doesn't have the experience and not reliable.
                                I think What TM coach needs to consider is a good solid line of defenders. Our MF and defenders need to work hard, concentrate, and defend with teeth and claws if they want to qualify. It is as simple as that. Both Beiro and Abedzadeh cannot literally stop every shot and they are bound to make mistakes.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X