This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Abedzadeh & Ali Alipour @ CS Maritimo | 2020-21

Amir attended Maritimo's first training session for the upcoming season. Hope he can claim the #1 spot:
    "Marítimo held today the first training session for the 2020/21 season, under the orders of the new coach Lito Vidigal, after two days of medical and physical exams to the football players 'verde rubros'.

Provisional squad of Marítimo for 2020/2021:
    - Goalkeeper: Amir Abedzadeh, Charles, Joyce Anacoura and Pedro Mateus.
    - Defenders: Moises Mosquera, Dejan Kerkez, René Santos, Fábio China, Zainadine Júnior, Nanu and Lucas Áfrico.
    - Midfielders: Jean Cléber, Bambock, Jorge Correa, Milson, Pedro Pelágio, Diego Moreno, Fabrício and Rafik Guitane (ex-Rennes, Fra).
    - Forwards: Rodrigo Pinho, Edgar Costa, Erivaldo, Joel, Getterson, Jefferson Pessanha, Marcelinho and Fumu Tamuzu (ex-Avenir Béziers, Fra).
    Coach: Lito Vidigal (ex-Vitória de Setúbal)."
    https://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/pri...no-do-maritimo
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 09-28-2020, 11:33 AM.

https://maisfutebol.iol.pt/claudio-w..._medium=social

Marítimo: Carlos Pereira announces Ali Alipour
    Persepolis Iranian forward

Marítimo president Carlos Pereira announced that Iranian striker Ali Alipour is reinforcing the club, writes Lusa. The Madeiran leader also admitted the possibility of guaranteeing Cláudio Winck, a Brazilian defender.

Alipour played for Persepolis, a club that Mehdi Taremi also passed through, and is waiting for a visa to travel to Madeira. International for Iran, Alipou scored 12 goals in 10 games last season.

Cláudio Winck is a right-back and plays for Vasco da Gama.

Comment

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...medium=twitter

Carlos Pereira guarantees: Ali Alipour will be reinforcement, Cláudio Winck is a possibility

The two athletes are expected to be officially introduced by the Lions of Almirante Reis in the coming days.

The president of Marítimo, Carlos Pereira, guaranteed this Thursday that the Iranian striker Ali Alipour is a reinforcement of the club of the I league and also admitted the possible hiring of the Brazilian defender Cláudio Winck.

Related

Marítimo "It is unacceptable to be someone who does not know what a ball is to make this decision"
      MarítimoMarítimo travels to England to face Burnley
      Ali Alipour, Iranian spearhead, is waiting for his visa to be able to travel to Madeira, according to the leader of the red-green emblem.

The 24-year-old is international with the Iranian national team A, and arrives at Marítimo from Persepolis, after having scored 12 goals in 10 games played last season.

Cláudio Winck, a Brazilian right-back, is a strong possibility for the defensive sector of the Madeiran club, says the maritime leader to the Portuguese agency.

A Vasco da Gama player, he graduated from Grémio and later played at Internacional, where he debuted as a professional, also having a brief stint with the Italians of Hellas Verona, in 2016, provided by the Porto Alegre club.

The two athletes are expected to be officially introduced by the Lions of Almirante Reis in the coming days.

Comment

That stinks that Alipour will miss that trip to England - would have been a nice experience for him to play some footy there and against a respectable premier league side. I’ll wait for the official club announcement to add him to the thread
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Alipour was supposed to go to Europe like 14 times already - I’ll believe it when I see it. I can’t think of any player who was linked to Europe more than him of all recent PGPL talents.
          The difference this time however was (in which the previous times were not) is that he officially announced his departure for Persepolis on IG which never did prior. If you recall in the Taremi thread I mentioned that his contract was soon expiring in the summer and has not renewed with Persepolis since he wanted to go to Europe. Tbf though, he only started being linked to Portugal last year (December 2019) with Paços de Ferreira, he wanted to go move there however stupid Persepolis management rejected Paços de Ferreira offer of 700k and now they are losing Alipour on a free and fans are sad he's leaving: https://www.instagram.com/p/CE3lMtWHQbh/

The reason why he was being linked with many clubs was his agent negotiating a move for him since he wanted to go to Europe in the first place with all Sint-Truiden, Almeria, Rio Ave, etc... showing interest for him, but Paços de Ferreira/Maritimo were showing genuine interest in him. As for the Maritimo interest, there is a plethora of diverse reputable Portuguese mentioning the interest rather than a single source.

The first time he was linked to Europe in general was in summer of 2018 when Trabzonspor were linked to him if I remember correctly. He had many interest from many clubs, but he wasn't going those times since he was under contract with Persepolis. We had quite a few who have been linked more than he has in PGPL (e.g. Taremi, Beiranvand, etc...), but still it's good he's making the jump earlier than the latter allowing for room to grow. He also had offers from China and few unmentioned Qatari teams, so he will definitely be facing a pay cut than if he were to take those offers, however he wants to play in Europe. I predict if he has a good season or 2 he will get a good move, maybe Braga/Guimaraes/Sporting if he puts in good stats.

Comment

Anyone else hear rumors about Amir transferring to Goztepe in Turkey?

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
              https://www.ntvspor.net/futbol/gozte...646600c83a368c

http://www.sonkaleizmir.com/haber/Go...bedzadeh/83258

Not sure about reliability, but yes I heard

Comment

I guess they have to stay aware of the 6 non-european player cap as well

Here's more info for anyone interested

http://www.globalsoccertransfers.com/info/regulate.html

https://www.transfermarkt.us/cs-mari...lus/1#zugaenge

Comment

no ty
                  sounds like a demotion to me

Comment

dont see it happening. Abedz cemented himself as maritimo number 1 after back end of last season where he was mainly insane, and really loves in portugal/medeira. He actually said to portuguese press when his playing days are over he would consider retiring there.

Maritimo with addition of alipour and keeping their current counter attacking squad will be solid next year.

Only way it could happen is a very superior salary package by goztepe, but I am not sure if they have financial capacity to do that on his profile of player.

Comment

Mid table Portuguese club > mid table turkish club

Especially if Alipour is joining him

Comment

goztepe translates to Fart hill?

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                          goztepe translates to Fart hill?
                          Yes they make a killer bean stew

Comment

Amir jan, dar Porteghaal bemoon va edaame bede be fotbaall yad gereftan.

Torkie pishraft nist, pasrafte. Yek lig por az haashie, oghde, va zehniyate haji bazaari.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Update on Amir. According to latest news, Goztepe are looking into Austrian keeper Tobias Knoflach in addition to Abedzadeh.

"The yellow-red management had a meeting in Izmir with the manager of the Austrian Tobias Knoflach, who is on the list. Finally, the meetings with the manager of the 26-year-old goalkeeper, who wears the Rapid Wien shirt and has a bonservice, have been positive. The staff also made an offer to the Iranian net guard, Amir Abedzadeh. The 27-year-old goalkeeper, who plays in the Portuguese team Maritimo, has a 1-year contract with his club, which is an obstacle to the transfer."

https://www.yeniasir.com.tr/spor/goz...rali-operasyon
                              Last edited by aenima_8; 09-11-2020, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X