This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Vaghean
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Marítimo switching goalkeepers like underwear...
      What? Every two to three weeks!? [emoji1785][emoji23]

Comment

Amir starting again! Hopefully with a great performance against Porto [emoji1377]

Comment

So is Taremi! Gonna be a good game cheering for both sides!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Alipour has all the time in the world and he runs the ball towards the keeper with a 1 meter away shot...

Comment

Not only has Amir been commanding his defence and team from the back like a good keeper should, but since Alipour has come on, he's constantly instructing him in Farsi. Great to see but at the same time, it's a poor sign from Alipour because it just shows to me personally how far behind he is in the style of play since joining.
              "Ali toop bekha"
              "Ali! Alipour Boro donbalesh"

Comment

In Ali's defense, the pitch was super poor and two teammates on the corner missed way worse.
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

was a nice game by Amir today.

Much like Beiro he has ups and downs. Today was for sure an up despite the loss.

I hope that with more experience both Beiro and Amir develop a more consistent baseline in their performance levels.

For TM this does not matter AS much. They come in for a few weeks a year and we play in high pressure/ high importance matches so both of them that are strong GKs can really focus themselves mentally and are super concentrated. Like we see with Beiro in AC, WC, his first huge game vs tottenham in EL.

But for their club situations in europe, where they play a load of games vs strong opposition and have challengers breathing down their necks it is far more likely that they have lapses in concentration/ bad decisions on a semi regular basis and get themselves into trouble. IMO, the only way to get through this is experience. Abedz has had a couple years of it in maritimo and although still inconsistent (As evidenced by his benchings again this year) his level is way more stable than before.

Think we will see similar results, or even better (BC still I believe him to be the superior all around GK when all things are said and done) if he pushes through his current difficulties in europe, be it at antwerp or somewhere else.

GK enter their peaks in late 20/throughout 30s so both have plenty of time. Look at portos GK who only recently enterred europe from mexico and now at age 31 or 32 is getting the type of attention he deserves from strong games in CL, consistent matches saving portos ass

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                    In Ali's defense, the pitch was super poor and two teammates on the corner missed way worse.
                    The pitch was horrendous.

Comment

Big game Amir, this guy turns up against the big teams in Portugal. I put my thoughts on Amir in The Taremi thread so will not reiterate them on here but I will say that I really do rate this guy.

Comment

Both starting. Game kicks off at 17.30 GMT.

Comment

Alipour playing a lot better already in the first 3 minutes. Got a good feeling about him today. Hopefully he'll get a goal or assist today!

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                            Alipour playing a lot better already in the first 3 minutes. Got a good feeling about him today. Hopefully he'll get a goal or assist today!
                            Poor guy just busted his own nose heading a defender's head. Hopefully he'll carry on unless they sub him for concussion

Comment

Amir conceded against the run of play. Maritimo have been on top and already had 3 great chances before they conceded.

Comment

Guess my feeling about Alipour today was completely wrong [emoji23]
                                Subbed off at half time, he started really well in first 20 mins or so and then his intensity and overall involved dissolved away after. He had a great header during the first half which was just wide but other than that, no real chances.

Comment

Working...
                                X