Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is an excellent interview with Amir on Iran_Football_Federation's instagram account. Well worth listening to. Such a well spoken, smart and professional athlete. There was a funny part of the interview where the interviewer said that he knows who Amir's closest friend in team meli is... the one that makes all the food disappear... To which Amir said, yes, indeed, Saman Ghoddos is my roommate at team meli camps and we are very close!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
      There is an excellent interview with Amir on Iran_Football_Federation's instagram account. Well worth listening to. Such a well spoken, smart and professional athlete. There was a funny part of the interview where the interviewer said that he knows who Amir's closest friend in team meli is... the one that makes all the food disappear... To which Amir said, yes, indeed, Saman Ghoddos is my roommate at team meli camps and we are very close!!!
      Saman and making food disappear.. Name a better combo

I love Amir's friendly demeanor so much. He's such a professional and it shows. Such a valuable asset to Team Melli.

He reminds me of Alireza Jahanbakhsh in some ways that he isn't the most talented guy, but he is such a professional and hard worker that he can maximize his potential.

Comment

IG is full of rumours. Anyone read something about the Sporting wanting Abedzadeh rumour?
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          IG is full of rumours. Anyone read something about the Sporting wanting Abedzadeh rumour?
          Yes, but wasn't sure about source

Comment

His contract expires this June. Maritimo should sell him this winter transfer window if they want to make any money.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              His contract expires this June. Maritimo should sell him this winter transfer window if they want to make any money.
              wow actually? If so then Id say its likely a top 4-5 portuguese team picks him up on a free.

Amir has improved tremendously in past 12 months and is probably one of the best value for money GKs you can find on the market right now.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                wow actually? If so then Id say its likely a top 4-5 portuguese team picks him up on a free.

Amir has improved tremendously in past 12 months and is probably one of the best value for money GKs you can find on the market right now.
                As long as he doesn't go to Antwerp, I am happy!!! We need both our keepers to get regular playing time.

Comment

I think most important for him is to only leave if he's guaranteed to be 1st keeper.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If he is improving in maratimo fc then why do you want him to move to another club risking to get benched! You guys will never learn!

He is a goalkeeper and only one spot is available which the chances of him getting benched is high!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

yea. according to transfermarkt it's expiring.
                      https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/amir...spieler/218431

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                        I think most important for him is to only leave if he's guaranteed to be 1st keeper.

I suppose it depends on interested club ... I don’t mind him working his way into a starter at a club such as Sporting who are likely to be involved in multiple competitions every season & probably get to experience some EU action & gather a few trophies ..!

Comment

Not wanting to make a move to a bigger club just cause he might not be just handed a starting job is weak. If he wants to continue to improve (which I have no doubt he does) a move to a bigger club with higher expectations and more competition for minutes will do a lot for his career and his development

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            Not wanting to make a move to a bigger club just cause he might not be just handed a starting job is weak. If he wants to continue to improve (which I have no doubt he does) a move to a bigger club with higher expectations and more competition for minutes will do a lot for his career and his development
                            No it's not weak. He can be a fantastic GK and not see a minute of the field in years if he chooses a club just due to the prestige of the club rather than how he anticipates being used.

Former Arsenal GKs Martinez and Fabianski are very good examples of that.

Comment

he definitely needs to be somewhere he is playing. He deserves that. But I dont necessarily see how signing for a new club prevents that. GK position is unlike others, besides antwerp which is freak case that PP contributed to fucking up by not releasing beiro on time + covid hit, when most GKs sign their role is very clear and understood by all.

Obviously he shouldnt sign anywhere as a number 2, but I think his performances have been good enough that some higher level Liga Nos teams would be interested to have him as starting GK, particularly Guimaraes

Comment

I have a feeling Amir will wind up in the UK - you heard it here first
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X