X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    BL, I disagree with you here.

Let's use Muriqi as an example here. Muriqi came into Turkey as a nobody from his native country, joined Giresunspor a team in the Turkish 2nd division in 2014, worked his ass off and earned a move to a Süper Lig side called Gençlerbirliği. Then he moved back again to the Turkish 2nd division to Çaykur Rizespor in 2018 where he won promotion with them for 2018-2019 season. After a good series of performances in 2018-2019 with Çaykur Rizespor, he earned a move in the summer 2019 to Fenerbahçe where in the span of a year put in a good shift and lots of effort with situation of the pandemic to earn himself a move to Lazio. I personally did not rate Muriqi at the start of 2019-2020 season, but my opinion changed of him as a player after seeing how much a hard worker he is as a player and seeing his story of how he came from a nobody to being very successful, thus earning a move to one of Italy's greats.
    Also, Lazio's sporting director is Albanian, and Muriqi is Kosovian/Albanian. That also made a difference perhaps. Everything you said is correct though, but I think it is important to know Lazio's sporting director is Albanian.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
      Also, Lazio's sporting director is Albanian, and Muriqi is Kosovian/Albanian. That also made a difference perhaps. Everything you said is correct though, but I think it is important to know Lazio's sporting director is Albanian.
      Ok, that explains why they often have many Kosovan/Albanian players at the club, thank you for sharing.

Comment

Transfer failed

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Transfer failed
          With the Fener coach not rating him, and they having bought 3 forwards this summer, this doesn't look good

Comment

What a shame, would have been a very good move for him. Hopefully something else at a similar level team materialises for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              What a shame, would have been a very good move for him. Hopefully something else at a similar level team materialises for him.
              Man ham omidam ine.

Chon agar bargarde Iran emkaanesh hast ke beshe Reza Shekari 2.0.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Fuck man I was hoping both our players in the Turkish league leave. I feel like it’s always the same with our players and this dumb league

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4uIW2J...d=3f0jokp5n8b3

zoryafc Forward "Fenerbahce" flew to Ukraine to agree on a contract with "Zorya" 🔥

Work on the transfer of promising Iranian striker Allahyar Sayyadmanesh has been resumed and the deal could be officially closed in the last days of the transfer window.

We remind that earlier it was reported that the transfer of the forward of Fenerbahce to Zorya was frozen. Allahyar Sayyadmanesh and Zarya could not agree on the details of a personal contract.

Today, according to a source from Turkey, Allahyar issued a visa and in the morning flew to Ukraine together with his representative. Based on the results of the medical examination, a contract must be signed. We are talking about the rental of a football player.

Earlier in the Turkish media it was reported that "Zarya" leases Allahyar for a season and a half with the option of further purchase for 3.5 million euros. Allahyar Sayyadmanesh is a footballer of the Iranian national team, in the ranks of which he played 1 match and scored 1 goal.

Source: @zoryafc

Comment

Brilliant news, honestly I am hoping that this is a fresh start for him and it is good for him early in his career to have the experience in Turkey, will help him build resilience.

Also by the time of our qualifiers we could have so many options , will be so hard for Skocic to pick a squad.

Comment

Awesome news! Btw they’ve been drawn with Braga, Leicester, and AEK (against our own Karim) in Europa league. This will be a huge opportunity for him to gain experience against good competition and to get exposure across Europe. Fingers crossed it happens

Comment

Jersey picture otherwise it's just speculation

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Our players should stay away from England and Turkey. Its been proven over and over again that they dont reach anything over there. Russia/Greece/Austria/Belgium are better options for our guys.

Comment

"Zorya Luhansk awaits Allahyar Sayyadmanesh

Ukrainian Premier League team Zorya Luhansk will sign a contract with the Iranian football player after the health checks of Fenerbahçe football player Allahyar Sayyadmanesh are completed. Allahyar was transferred to the yellow and blue team with great hopes in the summer transfer period of 2019. When he could not give what was expected, TFF 1st League team was hired to Istanbulspor last season. The young player returned to Canary after Istanbulspor terminated his rental contract.

A while ago, the Ukrainian team Zorya Luhansk had aspired to Fenerbahce football player Allahyar Sayyadmanesh .

According to the news in the Ukrainian press today, Zorya club officials, who made a loan offer to Allahyar, stated that they will sign a contract with the player for a 1-year loan, according to the results of the Iranian football player.

Allahyaryar spent the first half of the last season in TFF 1st League team Istanbulspor on loan and played in 7 games here."

https://www.mynet.com/zorya-luhansk-...-296068-myspor

Comment

Goal newspaper is reporting that Zoroya is a done deal:

https://goaldaily.ir/page/view/18485

Will open a thread once confirmed by the club/there’s pics!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF9mfIeJ...=156jhtthe8bwz

Allahyar liked the post too. Pretty much confirms it

Comment

Working...
                                X