This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe S.K. | 2020-2021

man turned From project mbappe to project fernandes torres !

Joke a side i honestly wish him best of luck and success this season. I had big hopes for him but sadly SS ruined it. Lets hope he is not benched this season

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      man turned From project mbappe to project fernandes torres !

Joke a side i honestly wish him best of luck and success this season. I had big hopes for him but sadly SS ruined it. Lets hope he is not benched this season
      how’d SS ruin it? Anyways he’s still just recently turned 19 and has so much time for development ahead of him. Let’s not forget Sardar was hardly getting much time at the same age at a worse team in Rubin Kazan. Not to say he’s going to be better than Sardar but there’s still lots to see from this kid and it’s all dependent on his own work ethic and his ability to take advantage of the opportunities he gets.

I still have high hopes for this kid

Comment

https://twitter.com/gegenpressnews/s...17146484940801
        shakhtar rumored to be in negotiations for Allahyar. What a left field rumor but would be a sick move in terms of talent development they far exceed any turkish team and are doing fantastic in europa league.

it seems when turkish media is bored or not getting enough clicks they develop a new allahyar rumor. (allahyar back to SS, allahyar cancelling contract, allahyar to shakhtar).

Comment

https://twitter.com/gkhndinc/status/...233905152?s=21

Sounds like more than just a rumor..
          They’re going to loan him off to they’re 2nd team for now which is still fine considering Shakhtar is known for their talent development so I’d trust them with his development far greater than I trust fenerbahce

Comment

Shakhtar>>>>>>>>>>

One of the best teams in the world. Not even joking...

On a good day they can beat anyone. They also have world class talent development

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Shakhtar>>>>>>>>>>

One of the best teams in the world. Not even joking...

On a good day they can beat anyone. They also have world class talent development
              Literally 75% of the team is Brazilian. I guess Ukraine doesn't have a foreign national limit on players.

Comment

Ukrainian club FC Mariupol reportedly interested in Allahyar:

"Official offer to Fenerbahçe for Allahyar Sayadmanesh

Fenerbahçe breaking news ... An official offer came for Allahyar Sayadmanesh, who wears Fenerbahçe jersey from the TFF Super League teams.

Iranian striker Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, who played in Fenerbahçe, received an official offer from the Ukrainian League.

Official offer for Allahyar
                According to the news in TRT Spor; FC Mariupol, one of the Ukrainian League teams, made an official offer to Fenerbahçe for Allahyar Sayadmanesh.

14 matches 1 goal
                The 19-year-old striker, whose contract with the Yellow-Navy team continues until 2024; He scored 1 goal in 14 games he played last season.""

https://ajansspor.com/haber/allahyar...-teklif-383742
                https://www.sabah.com.tr/spor/futbol...e-resmi-teklif

Comment

I'd rather have him go to Eredivise than the Ukranian league in truth. Shakhtar is good but the rest of the league isn't too great

Comment

Wherever he goes he needs some sort of guarantee that he will get game time, it is important now that he gets minutes in order to improve his game.

Comment

In a perfect world he would go to an Eredivisie team on loan there truly no better place for youth development but it doesn’t seem like there’s any interest, all we are hearing the last few days is Ukrainian teams. I’ll take it over fener if it means he plays
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        In a perfect world he would go to an Eredivisie team on loan there truly no better place for youth development but it doesn’t seem like there’s any interest, all we are hearing the last few days is Ukrainian teams. I’ll take it over fener if it means he plays
                        Ukrainian league is a no go. Shakhtar is appealing but I doubt he will play in CL.
                        If Azmoun is unable to leave Russia after 8 years and tons of goal in euro competition, what about Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Ukrainian league is a no go. Shakhtar is appealing but I doubt he will play in CL.
                          If Azmoun is unable to leave Russia after 8 years and tons of goal in euro competition, what about Ukraine
                          shakhtar has more successful EU transfers than any russian team. Obviously he wouldnt play CL at first but they are known for talent development.

But anyways, I smell more BS turkish rumors on this. I dont think allahyar is going anywhere and is happy with fener and they have fan pressure to give youth, him especially, a bigger chance next season.

Comment

Looks like Mame Thiam is signing for Fener. The Esteghlal boys together in Istanbul

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              shakhtar has more successful EU transfers than any russian team. Obviously he wouldnt play CL at first but they are known for talent development.

But anyways, I smell more BS turkish rumors on this. I dont think allahyar is going anywhere and is happy with fener and they have fan pressure to give youth, him especially, a bigger chance next season.
                              The EU successful transfers of shakhtar are almost all Brazilian?

Comment

Working...
                              X