Afshin Ghotbi @ Shijiazhuang Ever Bright F.C. | 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afshin Ghotbi @ Shijiazhuang Ever Bright F.C. | 2020

Afshin Ghotbi's Shijiazhuang Ever Bright side did well to defeat Uli Stielike's (former South Korean manager) side in a 3-0 victory. Shijiazhuang Ever Bright will face Shanghai SIPG F.C. next which will be a challenging match for Afshin Ghotbi as they are managed by Vítor Pereira and have quality players such as Hulk, Oscar, and Arnautović. Let's use this thread to follow his matches and best of luck to him for this season!

Comment

these guys really have the nuts to move to China. What if another pandemic emerges from there?

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
        these guys really have the nuts to move to China. What if another pandemic emerges from there?
        currently it looks much better there than in any western state...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Afshin Ghotbi drew Shanghai SIPG F.C. side on Sunday which feilded players such as Hulk, Oscar, Arnautović, Lopes, and Ahmedov managed by Vítor Pereira.

Comment

That game also had the worst VAR decision I have ever seen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElliotHac...93628289531904

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Christ thats horrible

Not a bad start for Ghotbi though!

Comment

Whaaaaatttt a paassss from Odil Ahmedov to Arnautović and great vision too!!! He is honestly very underrated as a CM, look forward to facing him in our friendly against Uzbekistan and hope he gets another transfer regardless if he's in his 30s.

The CSL is honestly very, very good for Asian standards and has loads of hidden talent. I hope Kim Min-Jae gets his transfer to Tottenham Hotspur, I started watching his games for Beijing Guoan after the "hype" started and honestly think he fits the English game. Possibly the best CB in Asia at the moment, along with Tomiyasu... Will be scary for us if we have to face South Korea or Japan again When did South Korea/Japan begin to produce such tanks in defence?

Comment

OMG that’s got to be the worst officiating decision I have ever witnessed in my life!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The player that passed the ball to Ahmedov was offside not Arnautovic. You can see he's coming back from offside position in the highlights. What is sad is that a lot of big media outlets shared the tweet instead of spending 2 minutes to double check the match report and highlights.

"In the 28th minute, with the precise assist of the Uzbek midfielder Odil Akhmedov, Arnautovic contributed a diagonal tap-in, but the goal was ruled out due to Lv Wenjun's offside when angling for the ball passed by Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Junior."
                    Last edited by ShirFarhad; 08-18-2020, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                      The player that passed the ball to Ahmedov was offside not Arnautovic. You can see he's coming back from offside position in the highlights. What is sad is that a lot of big media outlets shared the tweet instead of spending 2 minutes to double check the match report and highlights.

"In the 28th minute, with the precise assist of the Uzbek midfielder Odil Akhmedov, Arnautovic contributed a diagonal tap-in, but the goal was ruled out due to Lv Wenjun's offside when angling for the ball passed by Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Junior."
                      That's what I read in the twitter comments as well. Funny how news outlets didn't know or at least didn't read the comments lol.

Comment

Afshin Ghotbi successfully defeats Rafa Benítez's Dailan Pro 2-1 after being 1-0 down in the 11th minute.

Just a side note: Afshin Ghotbi's team has so many inferior foreign players in comparison to his opposition.

Comment

Afshin Ghotbi for TM

Ow wait..

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            currently it looks much better there than in any western state...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                            because the government is not honest about the number of cases.. rest assured the number would be sraggering high in China

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Working...
                            X