Navid Nasseri @ Linfield 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navid Nasseri @ Linfield 2020-21

Thought I should start a new thread for him, I know some don’t think we should due to the quality of league he is playing in but with the news I posted in the old thread about his team potentially being put straight through to the first qualifying round of Champs League we should put our support behind him. Will be a very tough game though against Legia Warsaw if it happens.

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Thought I should start a new thread for him, I know some don’t think he should due to the quality of league he is playing in but with the news I posted in the old thread about his team potentially being out straight through to the first qualifying round of Champs League we should put our support behind him. Will be a very tough game though against Legia Warsaw if it happens.
    Thanks for your initiative - as an Iranian playing abroad, even if the league is inferior to our own and overall weak, he deserves his own thread. If nobody cares to update/follow they don’t have to.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

First round Champs League qualifier about to kick off against Legia Warsaw. He is on the bench . Will be a tough game and is not being played over two legs.

Comment

0-0 at half time.

Comment

Very very scrappy game. Its not the best football ive seen but its a battle

Comment

Still 0-0 with ten minutes to go but Linfield down to 10. Navid not come off the bench but he started the game last week and the manager has gone today for an experienced team of players who have been at Linfield a while.

Comment

Nasser is in but they are behind 1-0.

Comment

1-0 loss. Legia Warsaw scores right after I last posted. Navid was bought on, he is very pacey, tracks back well and played a few good passes . One which nearly set up an equaliser as his strike partner hit the post.
                I think now they go into Europa League qualifying . The commentators talked him up a lot, he won the cup for Glentoran against Linfield just before they signed him.

Comment

Navid in the line up for their Europa League qualifier.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Navid in the line up for their Europa League qualifier.
                    Subbed off 60th minute. Linfield out of the EL.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Nasseri's goal from October:
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/CGvYfVSgTUw/

Assist:
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/CH5vybGgNQl/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Nasseri won the Irish Cup today with Linfield