Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccerway doesn't have him in the squad either.

Jesus christ, another Iranian player's prime being ruined

Comment

if thats the case (lineup was not officialy released yet by their twitter/ig) he should put in a transfer request.
      He has done literally nothing to be benched, esp considering his superior experience in EL last year compared to fortuna with no EL experience. And even though thorup brought in fortuna him and milad played near identical mins in friendlies, splitting halves, starting every other match, etc. And Thorup still started with him for first 3 matches of the season.

New signings dont get to to just walk in the team and displace a player of the season immediately. That would ruin team morale since it is because of milads performances in part they even have chance to be in CL this season.

If hes not in the squad at all then maybe there are negotiations going on for his departure. With his performances last season he could easily swing a move to some midtable clubs in top 5 leagues, if not as an immediate starter than certainly as a rotation option.

https://twitter.com/KAAGent/status/1305530017322074112
      here he was in training just yesterday afternoon in right line.
      https://twitter.com/KAAGent/status/1305559705633292291
      included in 21 man squad like always here.

No idea why he wouldnt be on bench as they dont have another reserve LB. All I can think is he was either injured somehow in training or there is something going on behind the scenes

Comment

Hopefully there’s a move coming. Makes no sense for a TOTS player from just last year to not even be on the bench. There’s no other explanation unless he’s injured which if he was training yesterday then that’s unlikely too

Comment

He simply hasn't been included in the Match day squad. Each team is only allowed 7 substitutes. He's not included
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
            He simply hasn't been included in the Match day squad. Each team is only allowed 7 substitutes. He's not included
            cheers. We managed to piece that bit of info together already. The question is why. He has been included in every match day squad with thorup and boloni. Doesnt make sense for him to be dropped altogether, especially if he was included in 21 man UEFA last yesterday as usual, and trained as normal yesterday afternoon.

Comment

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...vs-rapid-wien/

confirmation that he is not on bench from uefa. hope his transfer request goes in tonight and they get fucked by rapid.

He has a good, well known agency (BASE soccer) representing him and they really should not have too much trouble finding a taker especially for cut price move considering gent clearly dont want him.

Comment

Hoping there is a move on the way & that is the reason for him missing today.

Comment

Hope to see Rapid tear Gent a new one so they realize they’ve done fucked up

Comment

Damn, Mohammadi got done dirty by the interim manager or whoever that clown might be. Didn’t do anything to have him excluded from the squad. I hope Gent gets a good spanking in return!

Comment

by the way, he is another player it makes great sense to sell from clubs point of view (similar to majid).

They signed him for free last year, he had a team of the season year, showed himself in EL, helped get them to CL quali again after many years. Now for whatever reasons they think they have "upgraded" and dont want to play him. He can very very easily fetch around 5-7 mil EU in todays market (As was confirmed by belgian sources to be gents asking price when leeds interest first was reported). That would completely offset the transfer of nurio and mean they are still in a financially good position to spend another 6-8 mil on a good attacking mid to replace davids creativity.

Comment

Piss take , never have I seen a guy go from team of the season to not even in the squad a few months later. He has done nothing wrong, I am hoping this is because he is leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          What a shitshow.

They have a CL qualifier match tomorrow.

Fired their good coach, to replace him with a coach that makes Branko look like Klopp, then had to fire the new coach without a proper replacement lined up.

Perfect example of how not to run a club.

Milmo needs to GTFO in the winter break.
                          I personally would like to see Milad at Sheffield United in a LWB role for the aging Enda Stevens or as LB at Burnley in place of Erik Pieters, to play some proper English football. I believe Milad fits the English game, particularly the hoofball football that's played at Burnley due to his tenacity, fighting spirit, and resilience on/off the ball. Some may disagree which is ok, but I believe that it's a better situation than the one he's in right now at KAA Gent.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            I personally would like to see Milad at Sheffield United in a LWB role for the aging Enda Stevens or as LB at Burnley in place of Erik Pieters, to play some proper English football. I believe Milad fits the English game, particularly the hoofball football that's played at Burnley due to his tenacity, fighting spirit, and resilience on/off the ball. Some may disagree which is ok, but I believe that it's a better situation than the one he's in right now at KAA Gent.
                            Burnley play lots of hoofball that’s a good point - also if I’m not mistaken Milad said agent/agency is British. He should be up his agents rear end right now to make a move happen.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Everyone needs to relax.

A player doesn't go from TOTS to not making the squad in an extremely important match. Definitely either an injury or an impending move. Let's hope it's a move so that he can capitalize on that stellar season.
                              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

I didn’t watch the game but looks as from the stats that the goalkeeper kept Gent in the game as they won 2-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X