This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    A player who has no first team preseason shouldnt even be on the pitch for big WCQ game. IT was a disservice to sub him, he looked like somebody who didnt play minutes in a long time.

When he figures out his club situation he can be invited back to TM. Until this its a liability for his reputation and for us getting results
    Agree 100%. WCQ qualifiers are not the time or place for him to get match fitness. Also not fair to him because it made him look worse than he really is.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

He hasn’t played in a real game since June - that’s a very long time for a player to not be playing. He needs consistent minutes simple as that
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

?????

Comment

RIP Milad's career.

Comment

According to the member dcpp, Milad had offers from good European teams and Gent were reluctant to let him go... so not really sure what's taking so long now that he's a free agent.

Either those offers were hot air created by his agent to raise his value so he can get a fatter check in Qatar league, or those offers were real and Milad is just too picky.

Needs to get his shit together, otherwise he might find himself as the third option behind Hajsafi and Noorafkan

Comment

He is shooting himself in the foot, wtf is he doing in year previous to WC? Look like both brothers suffer from occasionally brain fart.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                He is shooting himself in the foot, wtf is he doing in year previous to WC? Look like both brothers suffer from occasionally brain fart.
                Bachehaye jonoob shahran. I'm not saying they're bad kids, I'm saying kids from those areas usually listen alot to their bache mahals. He has a very good agent, but maybe he's thinking about money.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Where do we suspect he'll end up? Which team/league? France? England (championship)?
                  Gutter..!!?

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  RIP Milad's career.
                  yep, unfortunately his Eu Career looks nearly done to me..??
                  the biggest clue to me is the clear Lack of Hunger/motivation...!! is this the same guy who initiated and chased after Trials at one Eu club to another until he convinced one to give him a chance...? certainly Not anymore..!! and Eskoocher still giving him a call up was certainly a major disservice that will only further takes away incentive from his earlier intense footballing career drive.!! not to mention witnessing his brother, making probably twice the figure$ as him doing half the required bitchwork for it..?

like i said many times before; his Absolute Peak Personal Fitness/Form IS rather PARAMOUNT to him being a Serviceable EU/International Caliber Footballer.....! Only when in Peak personal Fitness & form, his Zippy Pace w/o the Ball and Combative/High-energy, in-your-face defensive play become a useful set of skill worth a paycheck at an EU club..!!

i admit i didnt follow his EU club career all to closely but on limited viewing I JUST DONT SEE anything more than Marginal Improvements in other aspects of Skillset required to be a more worthy and formidable WB in european/international football..!!
                  in fact, he may just be the most Uninspiring and PREDICTABLE WB in all of football, especially on Attacking front...!!? omfg, i can tell exactly what he is going to do on the pitch from a fking miles away way before even a pass is sent his way..!! and if i dont see much if any improvements on that front after so many years playing in EU, i honestly dont think i will ever..??
                  lets face it.... he can't hardly dribble/barring speed move passed his marker, has no other attacking Technical qualities , Cant hardly send a quality cross in the opponents box, unless he is left unmarked grossly and gets lucky with his attempted cross falls/deflects on feet of a striker for a finish..!! Can't hardly combine with teammates around him at a level to suffice Internationally/EU levels..... he may as well hit back to PGL/Gutter....he will be plenty good to their level leagues..!!
                  and no guts No glory .... i dont want to ever see him back in TM fold regardless of our sever shortage on the LWB front, until at least get his freaking Personal fitness and form together and become a halfway serviceable player for TM then..!!

Comment

Russian transfer window is still open. Maybe he can join a team on a 1 year deal.

Comment

He is a free agent & can join even when transfer windows closes down. Rumour has it that he gambled on a top-3 (Anderlecht?) team in Belgium, but this didn’t happen.

I would suggest his agent to bring MiMo to Feyenoord.
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

For the longest, I always believed Milad role in TM is a lock as LB starter, but I'm not so sure anymore.
                        I think going back to Russia would be his best move right now. It's an environment where he knows and is comfortable with.

Comment

Unfortunately football is like this. Mohammadi had interests from some good teams and at that time Gent didn't really want to let him go.

When Gent decided to let him go, mohammadi refused a few offers since he had better teams interested in him. At the end of the day, he's now a free agent, he will definitely sign with a team in the next week or two but it's far from being a better move considering the teams which were interested by him at the beginning of the transfer period.

Nobody's really at fault there, you can't blame Gent as they counted on him and you can't blame Milad to refuse some offers since he was expecting something better but those teams backed off.

Envoyé de mon SM-G998B en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

^^ He should really go to the eredivisie, he would shine their and eventually get a bigger transfer

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              ^^ He should really go to the eredivisie, he would shine their and eventually get a bigger transfer
                              The problem in the eredivisie is that per non-EU player, the team has to pay a high fee every year to the federation, so only a few teams can afford this and I'm sure that as we speak their squad is full.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                                The problem in the eredivisie is that per non-EU player, the team has to pay a high fee every year to the federation, so only a few teams can afford this and I'm sure that as we speak their squad is full.

true, its about 500.000 atm ;

In the Netherlands, the average salary is used as a yardstick for incoming transfers from outside Europe. The arrangement is that these players must receive a minimum salary. This makes it less attractive to bring in players from outside the EU and so attempts are made to protect their own youth from the Netherlands.

For a player under the age of 20, an Eredivisie club must pay at least 75% of the average salary. And for a young boy of 18, 218,000 euros per year is quite a lot of money. A player of 20 years and older must pay an Eredivisie club at least 150% of the average salary of the Eredivisie. This amounts to 436,202 euros per year, 70% of the Eredivisie clubs do not even have one player with this salary.

But teams from top-5 (Ajax, PSV, AZ, Feyenoord, Vitesse) pay this amount easily. However you're right about teamroster also, hope he finds a reliable team soon so he can shine once more.

Comment

Working...
                                X