This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    But lets agree to disagree, Hajsafi isn't half the player MiMo is.
    He knows when to push attack, better offensively. He assisted our only goal(during the game, set piece but still) at WC as well. He also assisted Iraq goal which was a very important goal, But defensively both are weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Ma ke torki balad nistim, va doost nadarim balad beshim.
      Dar baareye che bashgaayi harf mizanan?
      I speak Turkish
      That link isn't speaking of some particular team. It says only that it's an opportunity for some ambitious teams to sign him as he's a free agent.
      It's none of Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Besiktas or Trabzon though. Must be some side that is hopefull to challenge for a top five finish.

Comment

This has been dragging on for too long…what are his agents doing?

Comment

He is busy with the national team at the moment so hopefully they are putting something in place for him for when it is over . In all honesty , I can see him playing in Qatar. The squad lists will need to be put in soon for most European leagues (I think there is a few exceptions like Turkey though).

Comment

How many of the people analyzing his "lack of development" have seen him play regularly for Gent?

Just because he's not dribbling every other player doesn't mean he hasn't developed. Dude's dedicated to development, he went to Grozny early on in his career and then to Gent. He's clearly capable. Now hopefully his agent can get him a good contract somewhere.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
              How many of the people analyzing his "lack of development" have seen him play regularly for Gent?
              Just because he's not dribbling every other player doesn't mean he hasn't developed. Dude's dedicated to development, he went to Grozny early on in his career and then to Gent. He's clearly capable. Now hopefully his agent can get him a good contract somewhere.
              You absolutely have a valid point. However the people who criticize him, sometimes myself, are basing it on his performance in TM. I know it’s not fair to singularly look at someone’s development, but on the other side of things most people here really only care about how he does when he is playing with TM, not his club.

Comment

This is the transfer im wanting to hear about the most tbh.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Celtic (only suggestion) :
                  https://www.67hailhail.com/opinion/3...w-closure/?amp

Comment

Also saw some rumors about Red Star Belgrade looking at him on twitter, olympiakos fan sites suggesting him as free agent option.

Comment

I was just thinking about Celtic that’s funny they came up but not a surprise at all - they had been keeping tabs on Milad for years and he’s a free agent now so it would make sense for him to get picked up by them

Red star would be a clear downgrade in terms of league level but they are a good team and in Europa League so at this point in the season, I would happily take that for Milad. Would prefer Celtic though of course so hopefully his British agents pull through with what should be an easy sell…..
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Celtic, braga and besiktas are the clubs that are often linked to Iranians but without having one at end

Comment

Celtic vs. MiMo was pretty serious actually 2-3 years ago.

Hoping for a better league than Scottish or Greece.
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

After today’s game, we should be happy if a team like Forest signs him. He looked ao soorakh.

Comment

He clearly needs to get playing time. He is wasting away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                After today’s game, we should be happy if a team like Forest signs him. He looked ao soorakh.
                                A player who has no first team preseason shouldnt even be on the pitch for big WCQ game. IT was a disservice to sub him, he looked like somebody who didnt play minutes in a long time.

When he figures out his club situation he can be invited back to TM. Until this its a liability for his reputation and for us getting results

Comment

Working...
                                X