This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    I have to disagree. If anything that's one of his biggest upsides. Last season he manhandled opposing players, and was even tasked with marking Edin Dzeko on corners, who is much bigger than him.

He had a good First season last year, with the only major weakness being the accuracy of his crosses (which still seems to be an issue based on his first game this season).
    right ... he aint all that big and pure brute physically but his phenomenal Athleticism and high energy, Pesky AF defensive demeanor can neutralize and frustrate the shitt outa much bigger and more physical attackers in even in EPL..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      West Brom is gonna go back down, would be a bad move
      Not at all, or I hope not or else my wife and father in law will not be happy next season.

Ignore that silly comment about the fan base too, they have great support and it’s a good stadium. Very well run club , owner doesn’t throw silly money around and they have a good manager in the mighty Billic. The team have a great togetherness and spirit and Matheus Perreira is going to be a star next season.

They desperately need wing backs, The ones they have at the moment are either injury prone or not Premier League quality:

Also the fans are brilliant and the atmosphere is amazing. Also the pub round the corner does a great chicken tikka on match days.

Comment

he was gent's best player in first leg vs roma. Desperately unlucky not to get an assist for david that night.

Defended the likes of dzeko, perez, very well. His offensive runs were so troubling and hard to contain that Roma had to sub their RB on the night, basically an admission that milad was tearing him apart. New guy came in and milad did the same to him as well.

His physique is excellent, his stamina is excellent, he is a very solid 1v1 defender and has very few mistakes in his game in that sense, which is rare for a fullback in todays game.

Offensively his speed and stamina is biggest weapon. He is not a natural crosser like some player but as evidenced by the past few pre season matches, first league, his crossing is MUCH improved compared to start of last season, but still not perfect obviously. His passing range is also generally speaking very solid. I remember the match away at st ettiene where he was so accurate with his longer balls into the forwards, and it was one of the main gent tactics to evade st ettiene press.

With regards to west brom, I think they have a pretty weak squad in all honesty, but their main asset is an excellent coach in slaven bilic. Still I think staying at gent might be best option unless leeds+bielsa project really materializes... The new gent left back brought in to provide competition/rotation with milad is out for 2-3 months with injury according to some reports. Unless somebody pays 7mil for milad right now (still a good deal), gent cant really part with him, given their important CL qualifiers on the horizon.

Comment

But West Brom have the best mascot in the Premier League so that makes up for any weakness in the squad 🙂

Comment

Comment

Honestly we wait a few days for a game with one of our boys and then three kick off at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Honestly we wait a few days for a game with one of our boys and then three kick off at the same time.
                have multiple streams open at the same time bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Just our luck haha.

Comment

[QUOTE=Abtin;2695771]have multiple streams open at the same time bro? [/QUOTE
                    And I haven’t watched one yet, my children needed help with something. Second half I will be on it 🙂

Comment

they lost 2-1. Plastun with another fuck up after his massive error last week (which was definitely more his error than anybody elses). All gent fans on twitter asking for him to be removed. In general gent seem to have offensive issues right now. Georgian whiz kid still not fully fit so lacking creativity, they havent really spent the 30 mil david money yet except for a few transfers for smaller fees (sub 5 mil :new lb, new cb, new cdm).

Their scouting system is great and they find a lot of gems under the radar (milad, jonathan david, yaremchuk, owusu, castro montes, etC) but preparing for CL they need to be smart and splash a solid 10-15 mil on a chief creative presence to replace david properly.

Comment

Someone contact Gent and tell them Saman Ghoddos is available.

Comment

Milad to miss the match vs. Antwerp through suspension:

"Antwerp vs Gent News

Missing players Antwerp: Sander Coopman is injured.
                          Missing players Gent: Milad Mohammadi is suspended. Alexandre De Bruyn and Nurio Fortuna are injured."

http://www.sportingpedia.com/2020/08...tips-and-odds/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            Milad to miss the match vs. Antwerp through suspension:

"Antwerp vs Gent News

Missing players Antwerp: Sander Coopman is injured.
                            Missing players Gent: Milad Mohammadi is suspended. Alexandre De Bruyn and Nurio Fortuna are injured."
                            http://www.sportingpedia.com/2020/08...tips-and-odds/
                            I think this is fake. He didnt get a yellow last match to be suspended unless Im mistaken. Last week when I checked a similar site it listed him as suspended too for previous match but he played.

Comment

No way he is suspended, no red card and they have only played two games this season. Not enough time to pick up a suspension for yellow cards.

Comment

Bad news, Gent coach has been fired

Comment

Working...
                                X