Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry, I can't name any of the teams. I also work as an agent and I wouldn't like to see someone giving informations on my players. All I can say is that the teams are in Europe.

Envoyé de mon SM-G998B en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

^^ Thank you
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
        I'm sorry, I can't name any of the teams. I also work as an agent and I wouldn't like to see someone giving informations on my players. All I can say is that the teams are in Europe.

Iranian media definitely going to run on this now with ‘Milad has offers from Juventua and Barcelona’ headline 😂

Comment

Goal newspaper reported on their IG story that Milad Mo has received two offers from England: Nottingham Forrest and West Brom

Dcpp I know you can’t give us too much info but what the heck is he waiting on? Both seem to be solid options and Forrest in particular has been linked with him for some time now so they must really want him no?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

West Brom coach is Valérian Ismael.
            Karimi's buddy during his time@Bayern.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Goal newspaper reported on their IG story that Milad Mo has received two offers from England: Nottingham Forrest and West Brom

Dcpp I know you can’t give us too much info but what the heck is he waiting on? Both seem to be solid options and Forrest in particular has been linked with him for some time now so they must really want him no?
              He’s in a kiri Precarious situation club wise currently, I wouldn’t put it passed his agent to spew a bunch of bs bazaargarmy rumors ..!?😅😂

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Specially considering he missed all the pre season with gent

Comment

As I said Gent wants a certain amount of money but the thing is that at some point they will need to accept offers otherwise he will leave for free next season. Let's see, he's got a good agent with good connections.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                    As I said Gent wants a certain amount of money but the thing is that at some point they will need to accept offers otherwise he will leave for free next season. Let's see, he's got a good agent with good connections.
                    In your opinion are they expecting realistic or unrealistic sums of money? Didn’t they get him on a free? It’s hard to imagine they’re getting offers less than $2-2.5 million from these English clubs unless they are really trying to low ball which English clubs don’t usually do so I’d be surprised if that’s the case. Anyhow, if I’m correct and he did join gent as a free agent, then theyre fools to let the opportunity to sell him vanish Bc the alternative is to keep him on the bench and let him depreciate vs make a few million on him now when he is coming off a 5 assist season and good performances…..a few mil can go a long way for a club in Belgium!
                    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-05-2021, 03:06 PM.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

West Brom have just sold Pereria to Al Hilal for 17 million (paid half now and half next season). The signings they have made so far have been free transfers or low value.

Comment

Guys, absolutely no news on our boy huh? Unfortunately I see him going back to the Middle East

Comment

According to that journalist on Gol Bezan, his side will essentially let him leave on a free. Not sure how a bottom table side in a top 4 league isn't possible. Though the seasons have begun, so its gonna have to be a injury ridden side who takes that move

Comment

Letting him go? Wasn't he still under the contact?

Comment

i assume this is because of his wage

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Letting him go? Wasn't he still under the contact?

His wages are very high. Club doesn’t want to pay anymore and wants cheap players.

Comment

Working...
                                X