This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    didnt follow his club career much but he was for most part dreadful for TM last year or so..! that'll make it a very difficult task for his agent to find him an attractive enough of a destination club next..! staying put for his last year of contract doesnt seem to be a sensible option either as obvious as these Gendez seem to be looking to offload him..!
    hopefully that earlier greek team and especially Forest link werent some bs bazargarmy ...? if he still has that Forest offer, he should jump on it..!
    it will be an ideal league for him to up his stamina and fitness with 2 games weekly .... i think its too late to teach an old dog new tricks and at least when in full fitness he can be a good asset to TM down the left wing..!
    I honestly doubt any club is paying attention to milad's performance vs bahrain lol.

Sure he is a little one dimensional, no he will never be a top class left back. But his offensive skills have improved for sure over the past two years. He showed some solid-very strong games in the Europa League vs the likes of St Ettiene, Roma, Hoffenheim, he made 5 direct goal contributions in the league (4 assists, 1 goal, one of the best returns for any defender in the league), and was a starter for basically the entire season besides first 6 weeks when club was in disarray.

I am sure he will make an ok move. Anyways the AEK offer was hardly bazargarmi, he flat out rejected it bc he had better ones and they opted to go for hajsafi as their backup plan.

And as mentioned he is represented by a very good agency.

Comment

I found this YouTube video of Milad’s performance at WC. I really enjoyed it, what a warrior. He has really good speed also 😍
      https://youtu.be/u-Knhc0RzsM

Comment

Honestly, I found him disappointing last season, most of the time he seemed average in his club team and for TM he was really bad in our last few matches. The fact that both Carlos and Skocic trust HajSafi more in the left back position shows that he is probably not as good as we all once thought. I hope the Forest offer is genuine and I hope he takes it.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          Honestly, I found him disappointing last season, most of the time he seemed average in his club team and for TM he was really bad in our last few matches. The fact that both Carlos and Skocic trust HajSafi more in the left back position shows that he is probably not as good as we all once thought. I hope the Forest offer is genuine and I hope he takes it.
          This is exactly word by word what i have said here or in another thread. The reason why he is still in TM is we are thin in left. There is Saeid Aghaei who is much better than Milad but he is injury prone, a bit like Sadegh Moharrami.
          When Aghaei is healthy he is the best LB in Iran.

Comment

I get the criticism on Milad's form, but I think what makes him a standout player for TM is that he's the opposite of a lazy player, and presses well on the left side of the field. We don't have lots of Iranian players who put the work in (never mind transfer out of Iran) so personally I'm a fan. Hopefully he can go to a new team to learn more.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Gent 2-0 up in their Conference League game.

Comment

Man hamishe hess kardam ke kamboode Milad TASMIMGIRI ast:

ghezavate defaaish, kei bayad feshar biyaare kei bayad beiste va harif raa ghofl kone, in chizhaa.

Va dar zemn az nazare tekniki kamboodhaayi daare ke masalan Jafar Salmani nadare.

Amma, zire CQ ba yek taktike ashkaar ghashang midonest chejoori kaar kone va be nazare man yeki az

kam-eshtebaahtarin bazikonhaaye TM bood. Dar faaze defaai kesi azash rad nemishod.

Va agar yadetoon baashe zire AVVALIN morrabbie Gent ham amalkardesh khoob bood chon teame

baa-nazmi dashtand.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                  I found this YouTube video of Milad’s performance at WC. I really enjoyed it, what a warrior. He has really good speed also 😍
                  https://youtu.be/u-Knhc0RzsM
                  My Greek friend really wanted him to AEK as rumored, but apparently they could not afford him.

Comment

Not even on the bench so far this season for Gent.
                    A guy from the French 2nd Division took his spot.

Comment

Nobody took his spot. He's leaving for sure. The only issue is that Gent wants some good cash to let him go but at the end they will have to accept any offers since his contract is ending in a year.

Envoyé de mon SM-G998B en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Milad at Glascow , would love it if they still want him.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                          Nobody took his spot. He's leaving for sure. The only issue is that Gent wants some good cash to let him go but at the end they will have to accept any offers since his contract is ending in a year.

Thank you for setting the record straight
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is still in their payroll, and some random French dude is splitting LB duties with Fortuna over him... So technically someone has taken his spot in the roster (unless he's injured).

If you're trying to maximize what you get for a player, you show off his talents.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              He is still in their payroll, and some random French dude is splitting LB duties with Fortuna over him... So technically someone has taken his spot in the roster (unless he's injured).

If you're trying to maximize what you get for a player, you show off his talents.
                              Not when you're in the middle of negociations. You won't play a guy who's gonna leave. Which coach will count on someone who's about to leave.

Anyways I have my sources. There are plenty of interests from other teams if he ends up staying there, only gent can be blamed.

Comment

Not when you're in the middle of negociations. You won't play a guy who's gonna leave. Which coach will count on someone who's about to leave.
                                Anyways I have my sources. There are plenty of interests from other teams if he ends up staying there, only gent can be blamed.
                                care to name some names..?
                                he has been dreadful this past year, at TM and according to many in club too and he looked same avg. shitt the 1-2 times i saw him play for his club last season too..!!
                                i know LWB are a rare breed in current football but still having a hard time believing he'd have too many suitors awaiting his siggi..!!
                                in fact i fear the worst for him atm..!! meaning being frozen outa this season and next season forced back to ayrab or pgl ...!!

Comment

Working...
                                X