Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

despite 5 goals in their arse milad actually wasn't much involved in any of the goals conceded. COuld have done better ofcourse one the first goal but goal was scored later

Comment

from parts I saw he looked solid. I think that he could retain spot for EL game vs Slovan Liberec in midweek.

Comment

On the bench..

Comment

This gent coach is absolutely clueless.

He's benched Milad, Depoitre, Plastun, Bolat and the captain isnt even in the squad!!!

I'm not sure what this coach thinks hes going to accomplish by changing half the starting XI every other game.

Nurio was absolutely garbage every minute hes played this season and milad has played very well the last few games.

I think it's only a matter of time till this coach is sacked as well and somebody with more experience is brought in.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            This gent coach is absolutely clueless.

He's benched Milad, Depoitre, Plastun, Bolat and the captain isnt even in the squad!!!

I'm not sure what this coach thinks hes going to accomplish by changing half the starting XI every other game.

Nurio was absolutely garbage every minute hes played this season and milad has played very well the last few games.

I think it's only a matter of time till this coach is sacked as well and somebody with more experience is brought in.
            im surprised he hasn’t been sacked already. He’s shown nothing to be manager till now

Comment

keep in mind they are in terrible league form, play genk this weekend, then hoffenheim next thursday.

Hopefully milad starts those in the inevitable rotation.

Comment

Lol. They lost 1-0. They bought in another left back as a sub.

Comment

Morrabbie Gent dar fasle gozaashte baraye in team perfect bood. Team raa az nazare nazm o taaktik saakhte bood.

Ta ekhraaj shod, hamechiz kamelan rikht be ham. Bayad dobare yek morrabbie dorost o hesaabi biyaran, agar na omidvaram

ke Milad dar nime fasl az in bashgaah jodah beshe.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Starting

Comment

coach finally trying to keep it solid defensively after weeks of failings.

5 at the back, milad in the LWB spot where he has been excellent in the past for Akhmat. I suspect they will keep such a formation going into the hoffenheim match

Comment

Up 1-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1-1 at half Milad’s been pretty good and offering a good outlet going forward as a wingback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

he should have had an assist. Smart cutback and forward totally fluffed his lines

Comment

god this coach is clueless.

finally brings on odjija in the 80th but its too late, down to a fluke goal 2-1

thorup surely having a laugh at all this

Comment

hope he keeps spot in team vs hoffenheim. Did nothing to lose it.

Comment

Working...
                                X