• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    1-0 Kyiv already BWAHAHAHAHAHA
    Not good for our player

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Not good for our player
      doesn’t really matter if they’re in champions league or Europa league if the coach won’t even play him. I’d rather Milads direct competition show bad performances and they concede goals when Milad doesn’t play

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        doesn’t really matter if they’re in champions league or Europa league if the coach won’t even play him. I’d rather Milads direct competition show bad performances and they concede goals when Milad doesn’t play
        It is better to be benchwarmer in CL rather than EL. And if he can regain its starting spot or at last some minutes, it is better to play UCL

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          It is better to be benchwarmer in CL club rather than EL. And if he can regain its starting spot, it is better to play UCL
          Ok, I agree. Blame KAA Gent management for sacking Thorup in the first place. Even if László Bölöni was a bad manager, he was still a better manager, had a much better CV, and had a decent run with Antwerp than that nobody manager they have right now at the club.

I mean who sacks their manager for losing 2 league games after a successful season?

Comment

3/0 dinamo

Comment

Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2020-21

Gent fans are roasting Mohammadi’s “competitor” Nurio on Twitter, saying how he doesn’t justify the hefty price tag at all. He also caused a PK that lead to Dinamo’s goal.

Comment

Milad get out of this club ASAP!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

well as predicted they lose heavily. Dynamo are a good team and this version of gent is terrible.

Great to see in the loss milads stock has grown even more. Gent falls all over twitter jumping on another terrible nurio performance, saying he isnt even worth 100K let alone 6 mil.

Comment

ALL goals from nurios side. Gave away the PK. Two more goals could have come from his side. Even commentator singling him out for criticism for his overall performance.

What a bunch of idiots to bench milad for this fucking loser.

Comment

They're in Europea league now. I think the Coach will give Milad the league games going forward and Nurio Europa

Comment

Man ba in morrabbi raahi nemibinam ke in team betoone kaari kone.

Be nazar mirese bashgaah az nazare modiriyat rikhte be ham.

Omidvaram Milad ye joori betone darkhaaste transfer kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kaa-ge...rde/verein/157

Nurio is the highest signing in the history of Gent lol.

Comment

Why buy a replacement for Milad? Was he not doing well last year?
                            Absurd.
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                              https://www.transfermarkt.com/kaa-ge...rde/verein/157

Nurio is the highest signing in the history of Gent lol.
                              It may be tough for Milad to regain his starting spot because Gent's owner and board will keep playing Nurio to justify their big spending. Football is business nowadays.

Comment

^^ Exactly , i already thought so from the moment they signed him for $$$
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X