Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gent will play against Dynamo Kyiv in the CL play-off round.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
      Gent will play against Dynamo Kyiv in the CL play-off round.
      might be end of the road for them in CL. Kyiv are a very solid side with some super talented players that made up core of Ukraines u20 WC winning side. They beat an exciting AZ team 2-0 yesterday.

If they miss out in CL money financially selling an asset that isnt first choice like milad is a no brainer.

Comment

^Sorry, but AZ was far from exciting, exactly like they play ever since Corona...

Kiev didn't impress me that much either to be honoust. But Gent atm isn't anything decent either.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

It seems he is not in the squad again

Comment

He isn’t. Does anyone have any inside information on this. Arya?

Comment

Ok can somebody figure what’s going on because this is getting frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                Ok can somebody figure what’s going on because this is getting frustrating
                Like JB he should find another team asap

Comment

I wonder if West Brom are still interested in him , they need someone in his position. If Telles leaves Porto then I hope they go in for Milad.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    I wonder if West Brom are still interested in him , they need someone in his position. If Telles leaves Porto then I hope they go in for Milad.
                    Exactly what I thought

Comment

injured?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

What's going on here? Ghent has an important CL play-off match coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                          What's going on here? Ghent has an important CL play-off match coming up.
                          Something is fishy as MiMo isn't with the squad, not even on the bench!
                          I asked the official club account on twitter; no answer given.
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Anyone managed to find out any more information on his absence? I can’t find team news anywhere that mentions him.

Comment

maybe somebody could ask some of the gent fan accounts on twitter? This is concerning.

At the same time I have least concern about milad than anybody bc he is in great shape always, has a great mentality, and was just the best LB in belgium + great EL performances so he is objectively a good player that will be wanted at solid clubs.

Just weird why everything is so hush hush.

Comment

The guys over on GolBezan sometimes have some inside knowledge but I can’t see anything on there twitter page. I don’t have an account or I’d ask around.
                                Same as you said though , he seems like he would have suitors out there if he wanted to leave and they want to sell.
                                Unsure on how legit this site is but it says no sign or injuries or any suspensions for the upcoming Champs League qualifier so if he isn’t in squad for it , no idea.
                                http://www.sportingpedia.com/2020/09...tips-and-odds/

Also Akwasi Asare has been demoted to the B team, surplus to requirements.

https://ghanasoccernet.com/ghanas-na...team-b-at-gent

Comment

Working...
                                X