X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad is playing anyone wants to watch:

http://www.cyfostreams.com/cyfo3.htm...cerstreams.net
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Played well - subbed @ min 80
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic

Comment

They won 4-0.

This tissoudali kid seems to be quality up front and compliments yaremchuk very well
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Starting. Game in 43 minutes.

Comment

1-0 win vs 4th place oostende.

From last 20 I saw milad was very solid defensively and offensively.

They have a chance to get into EL playoff spots.

Comment

Starting
              game in 40 minutes
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

Milad has played a solid first half. Has covered a lot of ground. He is covering the entire left half of the field beautifully. Great player.
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

he had a strong game. Nearly scored a great goal.

Gent conceded in second half from the a GK mistake and some issues down their other flank. In first half Gent should have gone ahead. Instead they crumbled in typical fashion in second half.

Still good that he is maintaining starting spot, fitness, and form.

Comment

Milad stayed on the bench yesterday as they lost 2-1 away to Standard Liege.

Comment

Gent in crucial game today vs zulte waregem to get into one of the 4-8 spots for qualification to second mini league.

Winner would extend their season in pursuit of Uefa conference league spot.

currently 3-0 at HT, milad with assist on 3rd goal.

Comment

6-0 at min 75 !!!!!!!
                        milmo starting. had an assist (at least 1, if not more)

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          6-0 at min 75 !!!!!!!
                          milmo starting. had an assist (at least 1, if not more)
                          2!

He is now at 5 assists for the season.

Comment

jesus fuked sideways!!!
                            7-2 !!!!!

makes you ponder on the impact of a good coach!
                            they were near the relegation zone a couple of months ago!
                            now, they're in good position for Europe qualifiers

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              jesus fuked sideways!!!
                              7-2 !!!!!

makes you ponder on the impact of a good coach!
                              they were near the relegation zone a couple of months ago!
                              now, they're in good position for Europe qualifiers
                              for belgian league they have a lot of talent. On paper they should be the second best team if they had replaced jonathan david a bit better. Remember this was a team that easily defeated wolfsburg, pushed roma who are in semi final of EL very very far in knockout round.

Anyways, happy for milad that he has improved his offensive stats this season. Despite him showing some crappy games in TM recently hes been improving his crossing and offensive decisions all year and it shows. 5 assists and one great goal (became goal of month) heading into the playoff round. I hope he can get a couple more assists/goals and keep up his typically solid defensive play as that will represent a great season for him despite Gents struggles.

Comment

He has 1 year left on his contract. Wonder if he will try to move this summer

Comment

Working...
                                X