Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rated very well (8.1). Just behind captain Kums who had G+A for MOTM.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/14...OH-Leuven-Gent

Good for him to get on score sheet. His offensive product is consistently improving even amidst chaos at gent this year.

Comment

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...op-speeldag-21
      in totw

Comment

Full highlights. Great goal by Milad.

Go Milad!

Comment

Just finished 0-0 away at Anderlecht, Milad played the whole game (I didn’t watch so unsure on how he played).

This result is a decent one was well for Charleroi, just one point between them and Anderlecht and Liege (who are in fourth ). Liege lost today against Brugge.

Gent are in 12th but only six points behind 4th.

Comment

I watched on and off... Around 80th minute, Milad received a pass just outside the box on the left, took a touch to improve his angle and shot. But unfortunately, it was with his right foot and it went just wide. Shame, he had time and should have put it on target. Perhaps, his next area of improvement should be his right foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              I watched on and off... Around 80th minute, Milad received a pass just outside the box on the left, took a touch to improve his angle and shot. But unfortunately, it was with his right foot and it went just wide. Shame, he had time and should have put it on target. Perhaps, his next area of improvement should be his right foot.
              That along with pass accuracy has always been his weak points. He’s stepped up the pass accuracy it seems hopefully his weak foot is next
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/14...nderlecht-Gent

rated nicely at 7.3

Comment

Home cup game against Heur Tongeren and Milad started.

Comment

apparently they won 4-0. How did Milad do?
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

cup is very important for them this year. Winning it is only way they can get into EL following their shambles of a league campaign.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6zcaEsAUp/

Comment

Which goal was that !?
                          Vid ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

rifled it home. Great finish.
                            @BL jan

Comment

^very nice and well placed finish..!! good on him...!
                              thats a cool ass picture of him with his trophy, on his day-off casual threads..!!
                              sexy-ass smile sure to get some lady panties out there moist..!?

Comment

another assist today vs charleroi. 4th this season to go with his goal.

looks like hes also working on his freekicks in training

Comment

Working...
                                X