Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2020-21 - Page 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2020-21

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,728 Times in 822 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Piss take , never have I seen a guy go from team of the season to not even in the squad a few months later. He has done nothing wrong, I am hoping this is because he is leaving.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,772 Times in 2,739 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    What a shitshow.

They have a CL qualifier match tomorrow.

Fired their good coach, to replace him with a coach that makes Branko look like Klopp, then had to fire the new coach without a proper replacement lined up.

Perfect example of how not to run a club.

Milmo needs to GTFO in the winter break.
    I personally would like to see Milad at Sheffield United in a LWB role for the aging Enda Stevens or as LB at Burnley in place of Erik Pieters, to play some proper English football. I believe Milad fits the English game, particularly the hoofball football that's played at Burnley due to his tenacity, fighting spirit, and resilience on/off the ball. Some may disagree which is ok, but I believe that it's a better situation than the one he's in right now at KAA Gent.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,592 Times in 4,279 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    I personally would like to see Milad at Sheffield United in a LWB role for the aging Enda Stevens or as LB at Burnley in place of Erik Pieters, to play some proper English football. I believe Milad fits the English game, particularly the hoofball football that's played at Burnley due to his tenacity, fighting spirit, and resilience on/off the ball. Some may disagree which is ok, but I believe that it's a better situation than the one he's in right now at KAA Gent.
    Burnley play lots of hoofball that’s a good point - also if I’m not mistaken Milad said agent/agency is British. He should be up his agents rear end right now to make a move happen.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Everyone needs to relax.

A player doesn't go from TOTS to not making the squad in an extremely important match. Definitely either an injury or an impending move. Let's hope it's a move so that he can capitalize on that stellar season.
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Javeed For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,728 Times in 822 Posts
    I didn’t watch the game but looks as from the stats that the goalkeeper kept Gent in the game as they won 2-1.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Gent will play against Dynamo Kyiv in the CL play-off round.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tmfan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,058 Times in 5,442 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tmfan View Post
    Gent will play against Dynamo Kyiv in the CL play-off round.
    might be end of the road for them in CL. Kyiv are a very solid side with some super talented players that made up core of Ukraines u20 WC winning side. They beat an exciting AZ team 2-0 yesterday.

If they miss out in CL money financially selling an asset that isnt first choice like milad is a no brainer.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,042 Times in 905 Posts
    ^Sorry, but AZ was far from exciting, exactly like they play ever since Corona...

Kiev didn't impress me that much either to be honoust. But Gent atm isn't anything decent either.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Members who have read this thread : 215

You do not have permission to view the list of names.