Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looking at his position on Livescores and Gremio plays him on the left of the three behind the lone striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Just looking at his position on Livescores and Gremio plays him on the left of the three behind the lone striker.
      he is going to replace driussi if they get him before porto

Comment

https://youtu.be/frV7z3L7dng

Lots of pace and skill, looks like he would bring some much needed injection of thrust into the Zenit attack which has been lacking at times this season. Dzyuba won’t be able to keep up with him though 😂

Comment

Leeds United transfers - André Onana, Fredrik André Bjørkan, Óliver Torres, Sardar Azmoun and Santos Borré suggested for Whites summer deals

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....-deals-3094078

“If Victor Orta is ready to get out his chequebook, then Zenit’s Sardar Azmoun would offer good competition for Bamford,” he said.

“The Iranian international has a turn of pace and takes shots from good positions, but like Bamford he finishes better with his head than with his feet.

Comment

^^ Gives me Brighton deja vu ; please don't Azmoun!
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Atletico replaced diego Costa by subpar moussa dembele.
              Azmoun would have been a good fit

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                Amma Payam jan, fekr mikonam Marcelo Bielsa raa ba Graham Potter hargez nemishe moghaayese kard.

Roshte Azmoun zire Bielsa fekr mikonam vaghean shegeftangiz betoone baashe.

In morrabbi bazikonhaayi manande Stuart Dallas, Kalvin Phillips, Jack Harrison va Patrick Bamford raa bazikon por-keifiyat karde.

Agar Bielsa nabood in bazikon britaaniaayi manande morghe sar-borideh dore khodeshoon micharkhidan.

Be har haal, hadse man ine ke shanse Azmoun be Leeds raftan besyaar kame, amma khob in yek hadse man ast.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  Bielsa is completely different to Potter. Bielsa's style of football is fast paced attacking where as potter is trying to play possession game. Tbh Jahanbakhsh would even excel in the Leeds team due to the way they play, so if have no worries over Azmoun. But I guess your worry is the EPL as a whole for our players? Or maybe the fact that Leeds have just been promoted so haven't set themselves fully in the prem for a few years yet.

Either way, I doubt Leeds United would happen for Azmoun, the article is just the journalists opinion without any credible source of whether Leeds have even scouted or looked at Azmoun. I tend not to focus too much when it's articles like this where they list a number of potential options as it's literally like me saying I want x y and z to play for my team.

Comment

Leeds is all direct attack, so comparison to Brighton is not fair.
                    However, it demands a lot physically. Anyone who plays for Bielsa needs to be in extremely good shape (way above average) and have a lot of luck.

Comment

I hate Leeds, their fans are terrible - worst fans I have seen at a football stadium and pre game (so much racism). Bielsa only has a contract till the end of the year , that is how he has been working so no guarantee he will be there.
                      Azmoun is in a completely different class to Bamford , offended that they are talking about Azmoun as an alternative. Bamford is having the season of his career, that is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        I hate Leeds, their fans are terrible - worst fans I have seen at a football stadium and pre game (so much racism). Bielsa only has a contract till the end of the year , that is how he has been working so no guarantee he will be there.
                        Azmoun is in a completely different class to Bamford , offended that they are talking about Azmoun as an alternative. Bamford is having the season of his career, that is it.
                        Completely agree regarding Leeds fans and their racism. I went to one of their games a few seasons ago, and even in their family friendly stand, you could still hear things you might not want your kids to hear. Having said that, the club has a lot of history and a well known worldwide.

In regards with Bamford, I'm not surprised they compared him with Azmoun and put him on the same level as Azmoun. It's British media, and in their eyes, if you're English, you're already better than everyone else. So Bamford (whom like you said is just having a very good season) in their eyes is one of the best strikers in the league... Maybe even the world [emoji23][emoji2359]

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                          Completely agree regarding Leeds fans and their racism. I went to one of their games a few seasons ago, and even in their family friendly stand, you could still hear things you might not want your kids to hear. Having said that, the club has a lot of history and a well known worldwide.

In regards with Bamford, I'm not surprised they compared him with Azmoun and put him on the same level as Azmoun. It's British media, and in their eyes, if you're English, you're already better than everyone else. So Bamford (whom like you said is just having a very good season) in their eyes is one of the best strikers in the league... Maybe even the world [emoji23][emoji2359]
                          Huddersfield fans were complaining when they were linked with Taremi last year. Not good enough for them apparently

Comment

Bamford misses a ton of chances, Leeds would be a much belter team with a better center forward, not sure about Azmoun's stamina though, he may be more prone getting injured playing under Biesla. Leeds is a great historical team known worldwide and really should not be compared to Brighton.

Comment

https://www.calciotoday.it/2021/01/1...acco-dettagli/

It claims that Fiorentina is in negotiations with Zenit!

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                                https://www.calciotoday.it/2021/01/1...acco-dettagli/

It claims that Fiorentina is in negotiations with Zenit!
                                Very underwhelming move if it goes through. From Zenit to Fiorentina is a huge downgrade, they are 12th in Serie A and don’t even play EL! Azmoun with his profile and age shouldn’t be even considering this move.

Comment

Working...
                                X