Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an aside. Do they play the Russian National Anthem prior to RPL games (it appears so)? Is this true for all/most European countries? Such a silly tradition (started by the US). Half these players are not Russian or Russian nationals, so it's meaningless to them. The fans are clearly still in Russia, and not playing another nation. Anything but international competitions makes the national anthem a jingoistic tradition.

Comment

I’m not sure , I haven’t seen them do that before but then I haven’t been keeping an eye out for it.

Comment

Sardar seems sharper today , making some good runs and with a better ball to him could have been in on goal a few times.

Comment

zenit in control with bulk of possession. Not much action in front of goal though. A potential run ended with an unforced error (zenit player tripping in the box).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            zenit in control with bulk of possession. Not much action in front of goal though. A potential run ended with an unforced error (zenit player tripping in the box).
            If he didn’t trip then the ball would have gone to Sardar , he did well to run on and nearly poached the ball before the goalie. He had another good position outside the box but Druissi didn’t pass him the ball.

Comment

Yessssss, what a goal. Come on Sardar!!!!

Comment

What a goal by AZMOUN!!!

It was so powerful that despite going straight at the keeper, he couldn't stop it.

Comment

wow beautiful goal Sardar!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Haha Sardar was a good sportsman and put the ball out as a CSKA player was down and the manager wasn’t happy with him 🙂

Comment

Not an easy goal at all to take on the first time volley, the ball coming over his shoulder and hit it on the first time with that power and precision. Beautiful

Comment

Comment

Very good equaliser from Vlasic.

Comment

nice goal by Moscow.

Comment

Some better crosses into the box last ten minutes , one that Sardar nearly got on the end of and one that Lovren should have put away.

Comment

Shame opened up for Sardar about 25 yards and I would have liked to have seen him have a shot but he had a few options for the pass and he went for Dzyuba but he let it go (think he was offside ) and the ball went to the goalie.

Comment

Working...
                                X