This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I see wolves dont really trust their 18 yr old Cf Fabio Silva. He is more of a long term project.

In absence of Jimenez (not even confirmed he will return ever, let alone in next year) they are playing 5ft4 podence up top (he is a great winger, def not a CF) and that is a problem bc many of wolves best tactical points require a strong CF.

There is a player they had previous interest in(made official loan offer plus 13 mil Buy option), available for reasonable price, with strong CL and EL performances to back up 3 consecutive seasons as his leagues 2nd top scorer, 1st top scorer, and on track for another first top scorer, to go with strong assists tally and incredible NT record.
    Sardar to Wolverhampton would be a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I see wolves dont really trust their 18 yr old Cf Fabio Silva. He is more of a long term project.

In absence of Jimenez (not even confirmed he will return ever, let alone in next year) they are playing 5ft4 podence up top (he is a great winger, def not a CF) and that is a problem bc many of wolves best tactical points require a strong CF.

There is a player they had previous interest in(made official loan offer plus 13 mil Buy option), available for reasonable price, with strong CL and EL performances to back up 3 consecutive seasons as his leagues 2nd top scorer, 1st top scorer, and on track for another first top scorer, to go with strong assists tally and incredible NT record.
      Santo is a hell of a coach. Watching Azmoon playing for Wolves would make any Sunday special.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
        Santo is a hell of a coach. Watching Azmoon playing for Wolves would make any Sunday special.
        Moving from Champions League to nothing??? cmon not seeing this happen at all!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

wolves went very far in EL last year, again pushing this year. They are miles and miles and miles better than zenit

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

What is the point of Champions League with Semak’s Zenit?

Comment

No more Iranians in UK please, haven't we learned anything from AJ? Best player in NL, now benching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                No more Iranians in UK please, haven't we learned anything from AJ? Best player in NL, now benching it.
                a shit team fighting for survival, with a nobody coach. No real comparison to be made.

Wolves results in EL were super impressive, getting to QF and only narrowly losing to eventual champs sevilla.

Their record against top 4 is on par with anybody elses in england. Just look at recent results vs city, beating liverpool now...

They are a modern team with excellent coach where sardar would improve and regularly show himself on big stage (EL or big games vs Top PL teams where wolves regularly win!).

Comment

Someone sent up the the batsignal so Team Potter is here. Won't say Nuno is an inferior coach but rest assured, Azmoun to Wolves - even with them not having a single decent striker any more - is no fairytale.

Jimenez has been carrying that team with his world class performances, often leading a very isolated line. Wolves are a side on the down, not least because of losing their main man.

I still would give kidneys to see Azmoun there instead of the cesspit that is RPL ofc.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun would thrive in the Bundesliga, Primera Division and especially Serie A. I hope that he doesn't go to England, not because he is not good enough for the Premier League, but because i don't trust the Brits.

Jahanbakhsh should have gone to the Bundesliga as well, now he has wasted his career playing for the "seagulls".

Comment

Lol i've been saying that about Iranians in premier league for many years but everyone attacked me on ths forum. Guess you learnt it the hard way. I've said the same thing about Alireza and Ezza but again everyone laughed. Premier league is not for iranians. Iranians are nazok narenji's. If you ever played football in uk with white kids you know how hard they train and play. They are just built differently. They are the most vahshi players I've ever seen in my life! Messi, iniesta , Xavi would never survive in Premier League.

To people saying sardar should move to better league so you can brag about him to your friends, Please stop it ! Sardar is doing great in russia, he should stay there and perform his top level. I'm okay with bundesliga but it depends on the team.

BTW What else you want this kid to gain for team melli? He is getting playing time. He is scoring left and right. He is gaining confidence. He is training with top quality equipments and coaches . Thats all we need for Team Melli.

Comment

Druissi not happy with his ‘shitty position.’

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/i...as-had-enough/

Comment

^Overrated player ..!
                          I don’t think he’d fair well even playing CF in zenit
                          But perhaps zenit can afford him that chance after transferring Azmoun away ..!
                          For me
                          Any transfer to a decent enough team in the top 3-4 EU league would do..!
                          My preferences in order
                          EPL top half of a table attacking team with a good non-Brit coach ..! Best things about it English commentaries & frequently available game links, highly active club fan forums ..! So from the my own selfish fan’s perspective this league would provide the outmost joy ..!
                          La Liga next..! My favorite in terms of general style of play ..! Exciting visiting destination, after COVID ..!
                          Bundes liga
                          Serie A; Not bad last resort but only top 5 team with rich history & frequent EU action involvement

Comment

Druissi is a crybaby

He's been a dissapointment all season and he can't even finish a chance to save his life.

He wants to play CF?

I swear if you're brazillian or argentine you'll always be overrated AF in european teams.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Druissi is a crybaby

He's been a dissapointment all season and he can't even finish a chance to save his life.

He wants to play CF?

I swear if you're brazillian or argentine you'll always be overrated AF in european teams.
                              the amount of times sardar has set up key chances for this guy...man. Their entire CL campaign could have been different had he scored any of the 100% chances sardar went thru 4 defenders and put on plate for him vs brugge...

And CF lol. The guy is super undersized to be CF in RPL. Say what you want about the league, but sardar has made it look "easy" and normal to score so consistently and frequently. Its really not. The only players who have managed it in recent memory have been Sardar, Dzyuba, Hulk, and Solomon Rondon who was also excellent in PL. Most others could only produce one big season max and then fell off (like CSKAs Chalov) and definitely not back it up with euro exploits like sardar.

If sardar was argentinian producing these numbers in zenit, big teams would have already paid 30+ mill for him no problem.Case in point being PSG who signed paredes from zenit (a good player) without much fuss and forked over 50 million for him.

Comment

The work permit rules change in the UK from Jan 1st, new rules being bought into place for footballers too, they have to be judged on a new points based system.

Sardar has only 18 months left on contract right? In the Summer he will have more of an open market, his value will not be as high and the at some teams have played this season, there may be a lot of big teams looking for a new striker.

Comment

Working...
                                X