Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can only beat what is in front of you though . Perfect time to play this team for him, get some good confidence back and also some more good minutes. I can see them taking him off early and saving him for the Dortmund game.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      great assist by our boy inside the box
      very unselfish of him

why da fauq cant he been this lively in CL clashes...!!

i guess when the whole team is getting dominated its hard??
      bc zenit do not have a plan in CL. They had somewhat of a plan last CL but this one Semak showed his true quality as a coach. Failed to evolve or add and new dimension to zenits play, keeps blaming the personnel he has available, and couldnt energize the team for jack shit. They started every game like drunks.

Azmoun can only score if he is served to a somewhat acceptable level. He can make chance on his own too but for that he needs players to combine with (think lyon goal where he got ball and played a beautiful incisive 1-2 with a fit Dzyuba to score first goal of CL last season).

The one ball zenit gave him vs brugge he scored. Marginally the crosser was offsides.

Anyways, good to see his fitness is getting back up to speed. Hopefully he scores vs dortmund a couple, and bags his hatttrick here too. I think from body his language and lingo in the summer he knows its time to leave, plus if berdyev if giving interviews saying he should go now im sure he has told him personally

Comment

^Ghorboone analyz beram man

Comment

Zenit defense looks soft and soorakh even against this tokhmy church-league team..!!
          their defensive stoutness was their most under-rated quality last few seasons and seeming all gone to shittts after the departure of the Skipper who anchored and organized it..!

Comment

Zenit defense looks soft and soorakh even against this tokhmy church-league team..!!
            their defensive stoutness was their most under-rated quality last few seasons and seeming all gone to shittts after the departure of the Skipper who anchored and organized it..!
            also no lovren. He is out injured and has been for weeks.

Comment

Good chance for his hat trick.

Dzyuba coming off .

Comment

I recommend them to sign PAG or Hosseini

Comment

Azmoun nearly scores from tighter angle, ball bounced off defender. Good instinctive finish, just over.

Comment

damn azmoun nearly scored inside the box .... too high of shot

this game is Wide open , Ural is attacking and backline is open for more easy goals off of counters if Zenit players dont angoolak the ball so much in the mf and send some searching through balls for our boy Quickly..

Comment

damn Sardar shoulda had a pre-assist there but missed open goal

Comment

any links?
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

GOOZayeve is one overrated shittt asss MFder missed wide open sardar in front of goal

damn sardar witha brilliant snap header .... great save from keeper on that

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            any links?
                            tokhmy quality but steady
                            http://www.soccerjumbotv4.me/051220/ch-19.html

Comment

GOOZayeve is one overrated shittt asss MFder missed wide open sardar in front of goal

damn sardar witha brilliant snap header .... great save from keeper on that
                              he is full tajik (although plays for Russia NT) and speaks persian too I think. LOL.

I have to say zenit utilize sardar's runs in behind like 1/20 times. ITs so frustrating bc its actually a huge asset he has to his game, his intelligence, timing, and speed of runs in behind.

Just like we saw sardars production go to different level when he came to zenit (a decent team) from rubin (a shit team at the time) I believe we will see similar theme when he goes to a proper team from zenit.

Comment

yallllah YALAAAH
                                Ma GOAL Mikhaeeem
                                YALLLLL AH

Comment

Working...
                                X