This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT 0-3
    sardar nearly scored by beating Brugge keeper to a challenge but his challenge like the rest of his game was Half ass and didnt happen..!!

Comment

absolutely abysmal by Zenit. Sardar's finish was sharp, even though it didn't end up counting.

But overall, a terrible display by Zenit. They've had bad luck with injuries/covid, but there is just no excuse for a performance like this. And this was supposed to be the season they move on in CL. Shame.
      sigpic

Comment

My prediction: Azmoun signing a 3 year extension with this useless team in 2021.

Comment

What a disaster of a team. What a waste of time to watch the match. Mr. Semak should be shown the door. Sardar should be seriously looking at a move to a better team.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            My prediction: Azmoun signing a 3 year extension with this useless team in 2021.
            Avval gire BABA Berdeyev va sepas to baghale DADASH Dzyuba? Dige basse, vaghean basse.

Boro Sardar, joone Ardalan, boro.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              FT 0-3
              sardar nearly scored by beating Brugge keeper to a challenge but his challenge like the rest of his game was Half ass and didnt happen..!!
              I don’t think he’s being half-assed BL Jan, that would imply he’s not trying. He’s definitely trying but he’s very off physically. What ever sickness he had really did a number on him.

Comment

Semak has a contract till the end of this season, from what I know he hasn’t been offered a new one. Russian league have bitten their teams in the ass, they played a lot of games in a short amount of time to finish the last season and then only had a couple of weeks break before the Super Cup and then the new season started. Winter break when it comes , couldn’t come at a better time for them.

Also I can see Semak staying till end of season and then new manager coming in.

Comment

imagine if papa berdyev became the new zenit coach... all part of his master plan...

Comment

Comment

If he plays regularly and is getting paid, scoring goals and enjoying his life then why not? better than going somewhere to warm the bench. I would certainly stay there.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        If he plays regularly and is getting paid, scoring goals and enjoying his life then why not? better than going somewhere to warm the bench. I would certainly stay there.
                        All the players should do their best to reach their true potential. He has the quality to play as a starter for top 4 league teams who can actually qualify from their groups. Otherwise he will be wasted just like Karimi only thinking about money and comfort zone.

Comment

Chon tokhmemoon az negah kardande baazi ba Arsenal Tula va Ural badjoor baad karde
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

All the players should do their best to reach their true potential. He has the quality to play as a starter for top 4 league teams who can actually qualify from their groups. Otherwise he will be wasted just like Karimi only thinking about money and comfort zone.
                            He does seem like a comfort zone player to me, unfortunately. He could have joined Lazio in 2017 after an impressive Champions/Europa League season. I just looked it up, 5 goals in 14 games. Most players would take advantage of a season like that to advance their careers. Our guy went backwards. He followed Berdiev back to Rubin. And after the incident at the 2018 World Cup I don’t think he will leave Russia or Zenit voluntarily.

Comment

Setting aside my full biased support for our players for a moment and being objective. I don't see any of our players playing with real presence or inspiration on the field at the moment.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Setting aside my full biased support for our players for a moment and being objective. I don't see any of our players playing with real presence or inspiration on the field at the moment.
                                For some there has been a multitude of reasons why , Azmoun was having a great start until injury and illness. ARJ made a great start until injury. Taremi at a new club and when he has played has been one of the best players on the pitch. Gholizadeh has been one of the best players in Belgium this season , Kaveh made a great start but the whole team has gone off the boil last few games. Milad has battled his way back into the squad and even though the team isn’t performing he has done ok. Moharammi is playing his best football with great plaudits. I could go on and there is more.

This isn’t just a problem for our players but across Europe, players are lagging. This is an intense season , more than ever before with lots of high pressure games and little time to rest. It was bound to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X