• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soorakh!

Comment

lol 1-0 for Brugge..

Comment

I had teammates in my Highschool team with better pace than Yerokhin. My god he’s terrible.

Brugge score.

It’s over.

At least they have a cool pirate cartoon to show for this CL.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

fuck my life ARRRR

Comment

Their counter started with Sardar making a bad pass. He is far from his best.

Go Sardar!

Comment

What a crap goal to give away.
              Also someone from Zenit needs to slap Douglas Santos for that dive then.

Comment

zenit down 0-1
                their defense has been shittt since the departure of evanovic ..
                they're down in europe this year unless they can turn a 3-1 win here

Comment

I’ve seen more motivation in an over 70s disabled men’s football team.

Comment

What the heck is Zenit's defensive formation? They have so many players in defense, but they are not putting any pressure on Bruegge's offense, some are even ball watching or getting in each other's way or assuming it's someone else's job .

Comment

come on man
                      you gotta score at least a goal or two in this next to games to get anybody willing to drop big bocks on you

as things stands he has far more chances of extending with zenit than more anywhere else

i fking hate it when he plays nonchalant with half ass effort

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        thanks, was working for a while, but stopped working for me.
                        Any other streams?

Comment

sardar scored a nice goal but guy who crossed was a hair off.

Overall no service, same zenit as always. Sardar doesnt look in usual shape though, failed to hold ball up as strong as usual.

Hoping his time here comes to natural end shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                            thanks, was working for a while, but stopped working for me.
                            Any other streams?
                            It goes in and out for me too, but try refreshing and it'll work again in a few minutes. Sorry, but this was the best I could find.

Comment

Kick this coach out and bring someone who has an actual plan for the opposition third. All they can do is pass to each other in the middle of the pitch.

Comment

HT 0-1
                                whatta a shitty amateur defensive clearance right into the middle of the box ...!! who dafaqu was that anyways..??
                                they oghta bring Dzuba at start of the 2nd half and throw everything they got at turning this game around or its all over but crying for zenit.

Comment

Working...
                                X