Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously going off topic slightly (sorry). I think it is interesting that the best performing teams in this mini Champs League tournament have been from France and Germany where the teams have had a longer rest before the tournament. The French League was cancelled and the German league finished a while before the Spanish , English and Italian leagues and that has shown in the performances.

Also well done to Lyon , they outsmarted Pep and I love nothing more than seeing that man upset. Also nice miss Sterling.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Obviously going off topic slightly (sorry). I think it is interesting that the best performing teams in this mini Champs League tournament have been from France and Germany where the teams have had a longer rest before the tournament. The French League was cancelled and the German league finished a while before the Spanish , English and Italian leagues and that has shown in the performances.

Also well done to Lyon , they outsmarted Pep and I love nothing more than seeing that man upset. Also nice miss Sterling.
      Guardiola continues being Fraudiola.

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      yes, I loved it, it was brutal!
      Same here, haha. Dahaneshoono servis kard Munich!

Comment

Wow, and we thought Zenit had the easiest group in CL! Both teams from their group made it to the semi-final in style.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
          Wow, and we thought Zenit had the easiest group in CL! Both teams from their group made it to the semi-final in style.
          They eliminated Zenit, Benfica, Tottenham, Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Manchester City.

They beat all of them without any extra time or penalties.

They even won in style as you said,

Leipzig 4-0 Tottenham.
          Lyon 3-1 Manchester City.

The final can be Leipzig vs Lyon.

Now imagine that.

If that happens then Azmoun and Zenit were in the group of the galácticos.
          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Sardar makes a comedic cameo in Dejuan Lovren’s post-match interview. He’s such a joker and his chemistry with the team is so fun to watch!

https://mobile.twitter.com/fczenit_e...50323576274945

Comment

“Beating Lyon in the #UCL aint for everybody”
              -Zenit Twitter feed

https://mobile.twitter.com/fczenit_e...39052013461510

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                It's official, Zenit was in the group of death in the CL.

IB4 KC McElroy drops his Sharif University knowledge on us defining what a "group of death" really means.
                Being at Sharif isn't such a rarity. The place is full of clowns

Comment

Can somebody post the YouTube link of Zenit’s last game ..!?
                  Can’t seem to find it ..!?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Can somebody post the YouTube link of Zenit’s last game ..!?
                    Can’t seem to find it ..!?

Thanks
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKW6UgW3FAs&t=236s

Azmoun PK was actually initiated with very smart 1-2 with malcom that ended with malcom hitting post.

His chance a bit after was excellent composure and touch to floor defender in tight space, decent decision to poke it under GKs legs as he didnt have much time to open up body, but GK made a good save.

Overall he was much sharper and linkup and defensive work top notch as usual. Playing as lone forward without dzyuba was also very impressive. Led the line perfectly in terms of winning aerials and bringing teammates into game.

Comment

His penalty was pretty poor. If you go down the middle, you have to make sure its has some height on it. But good follow thru.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

hes just never been that great of a PK taker, hence why dzyuba is on them.

Comment

"Azmun entered the top 20 Zenit players in winning goals scored

Zenit striker Serdar Azmun scored against Rostov in the second round of the Russian Premier League (2: 0), his winning goal was 14th for the blue-white-blue. The Iranian entered the top twenty leaders in terms of this indicator in the history of the club, the website "History of Zenith" reports.

By the number of victorious goals, Azmun is immediately in 6th place. The forward is inferior to Alexander Kerzhakov (39 victorious goals), Artem Dziuba (19), Andrey Arshavin (18), Danny (16) and Konstantin Zyryanov (15)."

https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/...p/2818866.html

Comment

Should I stay or should I go now?
                            If I go, there will be trouble
                            And if I stay it will be double
                            So come on and let me know

This indecision's bugging me
                            If you don't want me, set me free
                            Exactly whom I'm supposed to be
                            Don't you know which clothes even fit me?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              If I go, there will be trouble
                              And if I stay it will be double
                              So come on and let me know

This indecision's bugging me
                              If you don't want me, set me free
                              Exactly whom I'm supposed to be
                              Don't you know which clothes even fit me?
                              I feel this poem's dedicated to JB.
                              You got it wrong mate. Wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                                They eliminated Zenit, Benfica, Tottenham, Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Manchester City.

They beat all of them without any extra time or penalties.

They even won in style as you said,

Leipzig 4-0 Tottenham.
                                Lyon 3-1 Manchester City.

The final can be Leipzig vs Lyon.

Now imagine that.

If that happens then Azmoun and Zenit were in the group of the galácticos.
                                & to think that Heading into their last group clash vs Benfica Zenit were in complete control of their destiny & in the driver’s seat needing just a tie ? to Advance outa the group stage as group leaders with ..!& Lethargic looking Zenit seemed way off their game.. .... absence of Ratliski due to suspension left a gaping hole in their back line & even in the ability of Zenit to hold some possession in middle of the pitch & Dzuba played perhaps his worst ever game in Zenit shirt ..!
                                They got lucky a few times not conceding & Sardar had a couple of LD efforts go barely wide off the post in first half & In the 2nd half All the wheels came off Zenit completely after conceding shortly after the whistle & especially after Santos got red carded for handling the ball in the box conceding the PK & Sardar round off the miserable day @ the office
                                with a late Own goal from CK ..!

So damn much was lost that day for Zenit in 1 lousy half of football game ...! to make the matter worse they had to go on a long ass winter layoff after that game with plenty of time for Regrets...! & only coming back to action after even longer than usual winter break due to Covid...!

I’m wondering if seeing the other two teams in their group advancing to CL Semis, is further aggravating Zenit players & fans, wondering if it coulda been them..!??

Comment

Working...
                                X