Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told you guys that Zenit stands no chance in this group. Playing Bruges at home was the easiest game they have and they couldn't even snatch a point. They will be lucky to pick up a single point in this group
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Hopefully He will find a decent top4 league club from january

Comment

Best case scenario is Europa, but with Brugge ahead I don't see how unless they win in Brugge and get a points in both Lazio games.

Comment

Where the f*** Was the pressure on Brugge player in the end? they scored like it's in the training ground.

And Zenit players are braindead. the left winger trying to tee the SLOW Dzyuba in 92nd minute instead of passing centrally to Azmoun summed up their footballing IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            semak deserves to get sacked.

Zenit have the players to have easily beat brugge but honestly semak has failed to provide his team with even a basic tactical plan.

If zenit had played with purpose the way they did after going down they could have won.

Azmoun was fantastic and provided so many chances to his team, which they all wasted.
            Honestly, I was more impressed with Domenico Tedesco @ Spartak Moscow this season in RPL.

Comment

Only positives were wendel, who should start in midfield EVERY game, Lovren, and Azmoun.

Literally everyone else was HORRIBLE in this game.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

As long as Semak keep winning games in the league he wont get fired.

Comment

I've been saying this for years, Azmoun is wasting his career in Russia, he needs to move on.

Comment

Credit to Brugge, you could see how their manager was pushing them to keep a high line in the dying seconds. Enough said about Zenit!

Sardar’s football is not going to grow in this team or even more in this league.

One word describe Zenit’s tactic, formation and style: Disorientated
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Maybe it is for the best that this gets exposed and he bails in january.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                        As long as Semak keep winning games in the league he wont get fired.
                        I dont think Zenit investors are pouring in millions on players like Malcom, Lovren, and Wendel to win league games.

He needs results in the CL to keep his position, especially not lose to teams like Brugge at home.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Brugge outplayed and outclassed Zenit. Their midfield and defense was tactical, with precision passing and dribbling. Contrast that with Zenit's constant lobs by their defense and midfield, without any plans. The few flashes of brilliance came from Azmoun but he had no help. Club Brugge earned this win.

Comment

Brugge is proper garbage and Zenits proper dog shite Dortmund and Lazio are going to have a field day vs these teams😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 feel horrible for Azmoun he’s literally by far their best player. I have no clue why Wendell didn’t start this game instead of shitty ass Ozdoev. Malcolm is useless considering he always gets “injured” right before the champions league which matters the most. Rest of the team apart from Lovren TRASH

Comment

Zenit wasted to many chances. Anyways nice thing is Azmon really played well today. I liked what i saw from him, never seen him this good

Comment

As has been said , you deserve to lose when you play with the tactics they did and don’t start to properly turn up until you go 1-0 down.

Zenit has had poor play in the league a lot this season too, yes they have smashed a few teams but on the whole they have been average. That Azmoun has scored as many as he has is a testament to him.

Those long balls were horrible , terrible tactics. Druissi is shocking, Zenit needed to do more in the transfer market this summer but didn’t, actually buy a winger who can cross a ball. Yes Sardar could have done better with the header but I think it was the angle he was coming in at. Also the chance just before it was good defending from Brugge defence.

They may actually get a better result away at Brugge as they will attack more and leave more space at the back, Dzyuba has no pace and they should play to his strength instead of making him run 30 yards with the ball and then him and Azmoun had no help around them as the midfield was shocking.

I said at the beginning of the season that I hope he leaves as there is no point staying when they won’t get out of the group stage and he won’t be able to showcase his full potential. I am sticking with that unless there is a drastic change in there tactics etc and someone learns how to cross/pass a ball all of a sudden. Their midfield try and go for the wonder goal when the pass was on to Azmoun a few times.

Comment

Working...
                                X