This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Top 40 football clubs worldwide according to FiveThreeEight. As much as some would like Sardar to transfer to a "top" flight league...he is currently in the best club from any of our active legionnaires (and more importantly, excelling there).
    https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2020-08-...threeeight.htm

The Global Club Soccer Rankings Top 40

1. Man. City
    2. Bayern Munich
    3. Liverpool
    4. Barcelona
    5. PSG
    6. Real Madrid
    7. Man. United
    8. RB Leipzig
    9. Atlético Madrid
    10. Chelsea
    11. Dortmund
    12. Atalanta
    13. Sevilla
    14. Inter Milan
    15. Wolves
    16. RB Salzburg
    17. Leicester
    18. Juventus
    19. AC Milan
    20. Leverkusen
    21. Gladbach
    22. Napoli
    23. Zenit
    24. Real Sociedad
    25. Villarreal
    26. Getafe
    27. Ajax
    28. Tottenham
    29. Arsenal
    30. Roma
    31. Porto
    32. Granada
    33. Southampton
    34. Olympiacos
    35. Hoffenheim
    36. Wolfsburg
    37. Everton
    38. Leganés
    39. Flamengo
    40. Lyon
    This list is a bit weird.. How could Juventus be behind Atalanta and Inter? Man U 7th?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      If that Japanese guy can join Liverpool, then so can he. However like the Japanese guy, he would be sitting on the bench 24/7.
      Minamino. I can describe the show he put up against Everton as 'funny'.

Comment

Any Links for the game starting in an hour?
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/65469/Ro...etersburg.html

Comment

These defenders are doing great are marking Azmoun, got to give them that

Comment

Playing against the proverbial brick wall.

1-0 Zenit though, Dzyuba.

Comment

russian football is live on tv now in US if you have fubo tv.

Thankfully I recently ditched my local cable provider for fubo, and I get all the same channels + way more football (basically all football) for $50/month vs $200 I was paying for cable before.

sardar being marked very tightly. The only league where teams play in a similarly low block as often as russia (but even there not as extreme) is italy.
                I dont think Gent (jonathan david) or lille (osimhen) ever encounter such low defensive blocks in their respective leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  agreed. This was more meant to underline the argument that he isnt worth 25-30 million bc of whatever reasons.
                  In this market the reality is that similar level players are going for this price.
                  Yea
                  your correct Definitely in Principal..!
                  However your discounting the relative Un-marketability of an Eye-ranian national Too ..
                  Halaa hanooz kheyli vaght moondeh, but like I said before he needs to perform @ his best these days to keep the hype of his golden boot season alive & retain himself as the hot item in the shop window ..!
                  Sorta like how a late surge in performance from ARJ & Mehdi helped catapult them to the top of the shopping lists of decent EU teams in marketplace & force their suitors to pay @ least market value to Attain their services.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Yea
                    your correct Definitely in Principal..!
                    However your discounting the relative Un-marketability of an Eye-ranian national Too ..
                    Halaa hanooz kheyli vaght moondeh, but like I said before he needs to perform @ his best these days to keep the hype of his golden boot season alive & retain himself as the hot item in the shop window ..!
                    Sorta like how a late surge in performance from ARJ & Mehdi helped catapult them to the top of the shopping lists of decent EU teams in marketplace & force their suitors to pay @ least market value to Attain their services.
                    He seems a little sluggish.

Comment

Rotor was just promoted?? This Zenit team isn’t going anywhere in the CL. He’s already won everything in Russia, he should go challenge himself in a better league.

Comment

Sardar off.
                        sigpic

Comment

I can see there being a lot of games like this in Russia this season as it goes on until the winter break. Quick turn around from the end of last season , not much of a break to refresh yourself mentally too. You can see it in their play , I’m also hoping Zenit but some better midfielders - quality of the crossing today was horrendous.

Comment

First two games of the season ones to forget for Sardar, but third time should be the charm

Comment

Interesting that Nuno the Wolves manager has said after being knocked out tonight that Wolves need new players and a stronger squad, I wonder if they will go back in for Sardar.

Comment

zenit with 2 wins but uninspiring football. They look tired as expected. Still the front 4 of driussi,dzyuba,azmoun,malcom is impressive and if in sync can trouble many teams in europe.

Lovren seems to have slotted in well and back 4 + GK + cdm are set.

They still really need more variability and speed in offense and one quality midfielder.

Wanderson of krasnodar has been mentioned which would be a sick addition with his pace and creativity. Him and malcom on opposite wings would be devastating with driussi off the bench.

For center mid they really need somebody like their ex player Axel Witsel who is now at dortmund. Somebody of that level and playing style would elevate them to a strong CL team, similar to zenit of past when axel witsel, danny, hulk and co were a force to be reckoned with in europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X