• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    With Silvas departure from Frankfurt, Azmoun would be a great replacement
    thats even worse than going to porto

Comment

I don't think Frankfurt will play a good role in the Bundesliga next season. They had to give up their coach, Bobic (sport director) is gone and there are rumours that Kostic also wants to leave.

Comment

The reality is very few top teams are going to want to spend 25m+ on a 26-year-old player who isn't proven in a top league. Zenit's disasterclass in the CL last two seasons and Russia's performance at the Euros hasn't really sold the quality of the RPL.

An EL side in a top 4 league may be a good start for Azmoun if nothing else comes around. He can prove himself in a season or two and get a bigger move.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St. Petersburg | 2020-21

The reality is very few top teams are going to want to spend 25m+ on a 26-year-old player who isn't proven in a top league. Zenit's disasterclass in the CL last two seasons and Russia's performance at the Euros hasn't really sold the quality of the RPL.

An EL side in a top 4 league may be a good start for Azmoun if nothing else comes around. He can prove himself in a season or two and get a bigger move.
          I respectfully disagree with the points above. We’re not talking about some 26 year old who isn’t proven in a top league, but is a regular EL, CL player, participated in the World Cup and is regularly top scorer for Zenit, who are an elite club albeit playing in a smaller league. Azmoun is also regular NT player of the 31rd ranked team internationally, and the 2nd best team of Asia. His exceptional heading abilities and overall profile makes €25 million a true bargain, it’s rather that greedy racist European clubs want our striker for peanuts because he has the “wrong” nationality. I have seen players like Osimhen to Napoli, Janssen to Tottenham and many more transfers with bigger sums involved while they achieved much less than Azmoun, yet they jumped to elite EU clubs instantly. The bias against Iranian players is very obvious in this market where clubs mainly buy hype that comes with a certain nationality.

Comment

Seems like Moghanlou to Zenit is either more than a rumor or pure BS for Bazar Garmi. He said i can't confirm or deny such a news.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Seems like Moghanlou to Zenit is either more than a rumor or pure BS for Bazar Garmi. He said i can't confirm or deny such a news.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              in his dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I respectfully disagree with the points above. We’re not talking about some 26 year old who isn’t proven in a top league, but is a regular EL, CL player, participated in the World Cup and is regularly top scorer for Zenit, who are an elite club albeit playing in a smaller league. Azmoun is also regular NT player of the 31rd ranked team internationally, and the 2nd best team of Asia. His exceptional heading abilities and overall profile makes €25 million a true bargain, it’s rather that greedy racist European clubs want our striker for peanuts because he has the “wrong” nationality. I have seen players like Osimhen to Napoli, Janssen to Tottenham and many more transfers with bigger sums involved while they achieved much less than Azmoun, yet they jumped to elite EU clubs instantly. The bias against Iranian players is very obvious in this market where clubs mainly buy hype that comes with a certain nationality.
                Nationality is like a brand. The most prestigious is the brand, the easier it sells its products, even the ones that are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Nationality is like a brand. The most prestigious is the brand, the easier it sells its products, even the ones that are bad.
                  plus nationality comes with a market. Iranian market <<<<<<< Japanese/ Chinese/ Korean market

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    plus nationality comes with a market. Iranian market <<<<<<< Japanese/ Chinese/ Korean market
                    Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                    the proof is in the pudding, look at wu leis debut for espanyol, 40 million Chinese viewers watched. the average viewership for each la liga game is 457,000 people in spain https://www.marca.com/futbol/laborat...f7a8b45d5.html wu lei was signed for 2 million euros, and i'm absolutely certain he has generated the club 10x that fee. you could argue that he only signed because of the chinese owner, but it was just smart business. i dont imagine that happening with an iranian player

Comment

With Silvas departure from Frankfurt, Azmoun would be a great replacement
                      We expect much more from Azmoun, Frankfurt is no upgrade to Zenit, even Porto isnt, i would love to see both their Strikers beeing Iranin, its even a big dream bit anything less than Italy, Spain a Top 5 team isnt special.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                        the proof is in the pudding, look at wu leis debut for espanyol, 40 million Chinese viewers watched. the average viewership for each la liga game is 457,000 people in spain https://www.marca.com/futbol/laborat...f7a8b45d5.html wu lei was signed for 2 million euros, and i'm absolutely certain he has generated the club 10x that fee. you could argue that he only signed because of the chinese owner, but it was just smart business. i dont imagine that happening with an iranian player
                        You mean the Iranian owner of Everton has yet to sign an Iranian talent? Lol remember when everyone was so excited about Moshiri taking over Everton....

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          You mean the Iranian owner of Everton has yet to sign an Iranian talent? Lol remember when everyone was so excited about Moshiri taking over Everton....

at least he tried to get daei to go to everton

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            at least he tried to get daei to go to everton
                            I didn't say he didn't try. I said he hasn't signed or acquired.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              The guy wait Iran to win the world cup or one of our legionnaires to win the CL to remember he has iranian roots

Comment

Moshiri is a professional money launderer. If there isn’t money in it he doesn’t give a shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X