This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Azmoun is a great Striker, hopefully he makes it to a big team one day, still since years there are this rumours and now he is also back as you see in Zenits Camp.

I mean teams pay 50-100 Millions or more for a player they really want, if im right azmoun is around 25-30 millions, if a team really wanted him they would pay that easily

Comment

Still plenty of time left in this transfer window for a move to materialise.

Also with his contract being up next year this is what interests me. We do not know what these clubs are thinking and he will be a much more interesting proposal to them on a free transfer, he could also probably demand a higher wage then too and signing on fee. I think he would have more suitors on a free transfer.

I also would be surprised though if Zenit would let him leave on a free , Zenit are not struggling due to the Gazprom links but also reports came out that the pandemic (like all clubs) has messed with the finances. I can see them looking to sell him this Summer and if they can’t get the price they want then offering him a new contract (he has their best player and best player in the league) so not to lose him on a free next Summer.

It would then be up to Sardar on how much he wants that move, turn down the contract offer and potentially rock the boat or take the contract offer and get a move in the future for a cash sum.

Comment

We have been hoping that Azmoun leaves Russia for a top 3 league and yet he has been there for 8 years! Let that sink in. He will go nowhere, truly a waste of his potential.

Comment

I actually think its too early to judge. With Europe Cup underway, transfercarroussel will start up after the tournament.
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I think you guys need to understand how the transfermarket works. Yes we all want him to play in Spain or Italy or Germany, but for that he needs to receive serious offers. Fc Zenit is not going to sell their best player for a cheap price, they want an amount of money for him that they deem he is worth and rightfully so, that is how the transfermarket works afterall. So far, Azmoun and fc Zenit have received zero offers from clubs such as Sevilla or Atalanta or any club in the big four, only rumors of clubs that might be interested.

Comment

new rumor going around, i dont see this happening. Shariar Moghanlou to Zenit??

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ0un_NFRaE/
                🔶 شهریار مغانلو جانشین سردار آزمون در زنیت؟
                سردار آزمون فصل گذشته به عنوان بهترین بازیکن لیگ روسیه انتخاب شد. سردار یک سال دیگر با تیم فوتبال زنیت سنت پترزبورگ روسیه قرارداد دارد ولی ممکن است همین فصل به تیم دیگری در اروپا منتقل شود تا زنیت هم از این طریق به درآمد برسد.
                سایت چمپیونات در خبری عجیب مدعی شد اگر آزمون تیم زنیت را ترک کند، این باشگاه روسی سراغ شهریار مغانلو، مهاجم فعلی پرسپولیس خواهد رفت.
                به نظرتون این انتقال انجام خواهد شد؟ 🤔

Comment

To be clear - Santa Clara still owns Moghanlou. He is either getting bought out or going on loan elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                    https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousFli...TY95hxXTFGZ9DK
                    i asked jimmy conrad about his thoughts on azmoun possibly going to roma and he said this:
                    i love Jimi..! perhaps my favorite SKC player ever..! Solid, no nonsense defender who was a beast at clearing arial threats ..! to top it off he is a down to earth, cool cat...!
                    when he retired from team or when temporary sidelined, he used to come to the rowdy section of SKC stadium amongst us KC Cauldron fans and cheer along and buy us beers etc..!!

r u a reporter..? how did you manage to question him.?

Comment

Either he extends with Zenit or he leaves. Zenit will not risk letting him go next year for free

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        ... I think he would have more suitors on a free transfer...
                        The only non suitor in your scenario is Zenit and I am sure one year service of Sardar they won't worth 25-30mn

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Niiice, as i wrote months ago i would like to se Azmoun in Porto with Taremi and now its in the news that they are after him. so either some reporter found my post and made a rumor of it or it is true, idk but it would be fun to follow that team as a supporter, and it would be great for TM to have them playing together that much, also against great teams in champions league prepering them for harder opponents while playing in TM.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Azmoun to Porto would be a lateral move in my opinion. Would be interesting to see him there but he would take goals away from Taremi.

Comment

Azmoun would be nuts to leave from Zenit to Porto, it just doesn't make any sense. At Azmoun his age & after 3 great seasons, he needs to take advantage of his performance.

And at the same time Porto is not (or will not) able to pay his transfer fee either.

Lets wait until the end of Europe Cup and see which offers come his way
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

With Silvas departure from Frankfurt, Azmoun would be a great replacement

Comment

Working...
                                X