This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
    either going to zenit who are currently in austria, or signing to a bundesliga team. i hope and actually think it is the latter bc why would he post that for a connecting flight

Comment

Is he not just catching a flight to Austria for pre-season training?

Comment

Zenit has a friendly with Schalke this Week.

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
          Zenit has a friendly with Schalke this Week.
          Schalke werder and Karlsruhe, all in Austria.
          There is direct flight from Iran to Austria if I am not mistaken

Comment

Maybe he's mixed up Austria and Germany lol
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Bayern Munich folks are picking him up from airport as we speak to show him the grounds & woo him into choosing them over a more lucrative offer from Tom Tom’s sack..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Maybe he's mixed up Austria and Germany lol
                I really hope he's smarter than that, but usually footballers aren't the smartest.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I really hope he's smarter than that, but usually footballers aren't the smartest.
                  Coulda well been at a stop over in Germany en route to his flight to Austria !? Or going to Germany for a short haal kardani before having to report to Zenit training camp in Austria ..!?
                  He doesn’t come across to me that stupid not to know where he’s @ ..!
                  Way too spoiled & sheltered perhaps but doesn’t strike me as a half wit

Comment

LOL guy has a layover bc it was probably cheaper and here we are discussing if he is too retarded to know difference between germany and austria

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Rumors have it that Porto is interested in Azmoun for $25M
                      Selfish thought; wouldn't it be great for Team Melli if Azmoun and Taremi played together for Porto?

Comment

There is no way possible he would go to porto (They cant even afford his salary, nevermind transfer fee). Nor are any of the links legitimate, they are a few random fans on twitter who like us think the idea of pairing azmoun+Taremi would be awesome. No news agency has reported it.

Having said that from purely hypothetical persepctive, although azmoun really needs to go to a top 4 league, I always think for TM having some of our guys together is great.

IF PAG hadnt gone full retard and accepted that trabzonspor offer him and Majid would have continued to build on their awesome WC partnership and probably would have cemented their status as our CB pairing for next 6 years. Think of the awesome italian CB partnerships, Uruguay success built of Godin + Gimenez at Atletico for so long, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          LOL guy has a layover bc it was probably cheaper and here we are discussing if he is too retarded to know difference between germany and austria
                          While I tend to agree with you, my counter argument to that would be does a guy who always charters a private plane from Russia to Iran really worry about how much his plane fare costs?

Comment

If hes joining Zenit in Austria then its probably Munich airport. Zenit is camping in Northern Austria, which is around 1 hour drive from Munich.

About the Porto move, if he was 3 years younger i would say yes, great move, but time is running, he will turn 27 during this season. If its not time for a top league now, then when?

Comment

^Out of all the yours is the only one that makes sense :P

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                If hes joining Zenit in Austria then its probably Munich airport. Zenit is camping in Northern Austria, which is around 1 hour drive from Munich.

About the Porto move, if he was 3 years younger i would say yes, great move, but time is running, he will turn 27 during this season. If its not time for a top league now, then when?
                                I can confirm it is Munich airport

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X