X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has no reason to leave Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      The real and actual Russian football caliber somewhat revealed itself in this edition of EURO Cup. I look forward to seeing Azmoun transfer to a decent European club next season. Honestly their footballing level looked so low that felt as even if they played in Asian WCQ they would perhaps struggle snatching a spot for the next World Cup.
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      So the level of football England playing is revealing Premier league

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        ac milan are very close to signing giroud per sky sports. seems that sardar won’t be going there unless the deal falls last minute
        It seems he is only a plan B or C for Roma and Milan. We just had some rumors once in while for Sevilla (dont know if the source were reliable)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          It seems he is only a plan B or C for Roma and Milan. We just had some rumors once in while for Sevilla (dont know if the source were reliable)
          Sad but true. At this point we know Azmoun not getting a good move is mainly due non football reasons.

Comment

If it isn’t apparent that the little flag that appears next to your name on a team sheet reflects the kind of transfers you get, it should be. If Sardar were French, he’d be a 50 million euro player. Unfortunately, teams will chase a guy like giroud who is almost a decade older than Sardar, and hasn’t been much of a factor in recent memory. Italian league does love their older “names” past their prime guys, which is probably why they haven’t been that successful in European play in a while.

It’s a shame if Sardar spends his prime years in a league with lower coverage and recognition, but what can we expect? Us Iranians don’t get much respect, unfortunately. Rodney Dangerfield must have known some Iranians to come up with “I don’t get no respect!”

Sad, I doubt he leaves Zenit also, but I really blame it on Iran’s standing in the world. At least we can say we’ve earned so much in football being treated as outsiders and working for every inch we’ve received. AFC actively works against us, and the international football community doesn’t treat us fairly when it comes to transfers, scouting, etc.

If Sardar were Mexican even, he’d be on a top team in a top 5 league. No doubt in my mind. Messed up, but it is what it is. We’ll continue to push back against their barriers and prove them wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              If it isn’t apparent that the little flag that appears next to your name on a team sheet reflects the kind of transfers you get, it should be. If Sardar were French, he’d be a 50 million euro player. Unfortunately, teams will chase a guy like giroud who is almost a decade older than Sardar, and hasn’t been much of a factor in recent memory. Italian league does love their older “names” past their prime guys, which is probably why they haven’t been that successful in European play in a while.
              It’s a shame if Sardar spends his prime years in a league with lower coverage and recognition, but what can we expect? Us Iranians don’t get much respect, unfortunately. Rodney Dangerfield must have known some Iranians to come up with “I don’t get no respect!”
              Sad, I doubt he leaves Zenit also, but I really blame it on Iran’s standing in the world. At least we can say we’ve earned so much in football being treated as outsiders and working for every inch we’ve received. AFC actively works against us, and the international football community doesn’t treat us fairly when it comes to transfers, scouting, etc.
              If Sardar were Mexican even, he’d be on a top team in a top 5 league. No doubt in my mind. Messed up, but it is what it is. We’ll continue to push back against their barriers and prove them wrong.
              All these are true but we can also blame some of our players that didn't seize the opportunity to go/stay and fight in Europe.
              Zahedi is a model and the kind of path iranians need to take to help us improve our reputation.
              Instead we promote players that stay forever in iran/qatar

Comment

That's also a reason why I don't watch nor follow closely euro2020 and non TM game at wc anymore.

They wants us to be hidden under the carpet but when we still manage to be present at the wc they don't show our flag or throw us every political sh1t during the tournament

Comment

That's also a reason why I don't watch nor follow closely euro2020 and non TM game at wc anymore.

They wants us to be hidden under the carpet but when we still manage to be present at the wc they don't show our flag or throw us every political sh1t during the tournament
                  True, it gets tiring seeing a new controversy every World Cup whether it be our low quality jerseys, Nike or some other issue that seems to want to put a cloud over our campaign. Following TM shows me how resilient a handful of young people are to play for us in spite of it all. I know that when these guys put on the TM jersey, they are fighting for each and every one of us and it’s a shame there are so many barriers to their success just because of politics. It’s unfair to the players, they deserve better than to be overlooked for lower quality talent or offered meager sums in comparison to other inferior players who have a more preferable country of origin. This is probably deflating.

Our players do make bad choices, but it’s also a matter of them often not being presented with fair or reasonable choices. We’ve seen the letters from some European clubs asking for our promising players on free loans or other unfair offers. They wouldn’t do this to a South American player, they pay millions for them and many don’t even pan out, but they get stingy when it comes to our players from the top to the bottom.

Comment

True, it gets tiring seeing a new controversy every World Cup whether it be our low quality jerseys, Nike or some other issue that seems to want to put a cloud over our campaign. Following TM shows me how resilient a handful of young people are to play for us in spite of it all. I know that when these guys put on the TM jersey, they are fighting for each and every one of us and it’s a shame there are so many barriers to their success just because of politics. It’s unfair to the players, they deserve better than to be overlooked for lower quality talent or offered meager sums in comparison to other inferior players who have a more preferable country of origin. This is probably deflating.
                    Our players do make bad choices, but it’s also a matter of them often not being presented with fair or reasonable choices. We’ve seen the letters from some European clubs asking for our promising players on free loans or other unfair offers. They wouldn’t do this to a South American player, they pay millions for them and many don’t even pan out, but they get stingy when it comes to our players from the top to the bottom.
                    Unlike South American countries, Iran didn't achieve something big during wc. I mean at least quarter semi final or the title. Or at the very least the second round with a big upset. Not only this but we never had a world class or at least a famous renowned player. Karimi could have been this one but he didn't achieve it.

Until we didn't break our ceiling in one of these, our players are condemned to accept lower quality euro offer to make their prove and improve our reputation. That's the only option we have currently

Comment

Unlike South American countries, Iran didn't achieve something big during wc. I mean at least quarter semi final or the title. Or at the very least the second round with a big upset. Not only this but we never had a world class or at least a famous renowned player. Karimi could have been this one but he didn't achieve it.
                      Until we didn't break our ceiling in one of these, our players are condemned to accept lower quality euro offer to make their prove and improve our reputation. That's the only option we have currently
                      It’s kind of a chicken or the egg coming first to me. We don’t have the history of world class players because we’ve never really been scouted properly and our players who had the chance and currently have the chance aren’t afforded the same possibilities to succeed.

I’m not just talking about the premiere South American teams. Some of the countries that haven’t done much more than us or have achieved less in the past 25 years are scouted much more intently than our players. Even from countries that I would say have achieved a lot less success than us. I don’t expect us to be scouted like Brazil or Argentina.

Comment

Why doesnt he go to england?

Comment

It’s kind of a chicken or the egg coming first to me. We don’t have the history of world class players because we’ve never really been scouted properly and our players who had the chance and currently have the chance aren’t afforded the same possibilities to succeed.
                          I’m not just talking about the premiere South American teams. Some of the countries that haven’t done much more than us or have achieved less in the past 25 years are scouted much more intently than our players. Even from countries that I would say have achieved a lot less success than us. I don’t expect us to be scouted like Brazil or Argentina.
                          We had lot of opportunités after wc98 With plenty of good transfert in Germany and even belgium. Lot of them weren't successful and those like Mahdavikia didnt take it to the level with a big tranfer during his peak. Now he is coach of u17 of a second division german club that didnt even show any interest in an iranian player after kia spell.

Of course, iran weak confederation, AN show at UN, non eu quotas and iran non being of their ex colonies did the rest.

The random south american countries are also more scouted because they play brazil, argentina, Uruguay or their clubs who are under the spotlights.

Comment

Comment

I can't stand Russian league and seeing one of our brightest talent ever losing his time there.
                              Hope no Iranian player ever join this league.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                I can't stand Russian league and seeing one of our brightest talent ever losing his time there.
                                Hope no Iranian player ever join this league.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                I agree.. With the exception of Azmoun, players that have gone there haven't done well. Reza Shekari went there and now he's an average player in IPL

Comment

Working...
                                X